DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin keyboard and mouse prompts? and what is the best keybinds for keyboard? and how do you apply settings?

BucketBoiAce

So before you're going all "it's meant to be played with a controller"   I  never used a controller, whereas I managed to play through Dark Souls with keyboard and mouse.

But here's the deal, for the first Dark Souls, there were a bunch of fixes online, which fixed mouse functioning, the interface displaying keys, I think keyboard mappings too? I'm not sure. Point is, it was working just fine for me. But I can't seem to find anything of that sort to Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, except one mod that features random fixes, but addresses no keyboard + mouse issues. (I have Scholar of the First Sin, mind you, not simple Dark Souls 2).

So my question is obvious: any help there, guys? I haven't tried the game, since it's impossible even to navigate in the menus (all key tips are designed for controllers), so I'm not sure how horrible it is in its current state, but I'm grateful for any help (that includes what the keyboard equivalents of controller keys are!)

Thank you 

stay safe 

kind regards BucketBoiAce. 

Gaming

I do not know why in every Fromsoftware game, it is all about the consoles and the controller and no thinking about pc's when making them.  

Gaming

13 hours ago, BucketBoiAce said:

I do not know why in every Fromsoftware game, it is all about the consoles and the controller and no thinking about pc's when making them.  

Or people who use a DualShock.

Developers seem to assume you use a Xbox controller 98% of the time. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

13 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Or people who use a DualShock.

Developers seem to assume you use a Xbox controller 98% of the time. 

Hence most E3 gameplay trailers.  

Gaming