Wireless Camera for web meetings?

EXTRADODO

Does anyone know some good wireless camera for web meetings like skype, teams, zoom, etc...?

We always have to adjust the position of the camera for meetings since it's not wireless.

We're also using Yamaha YVC 330 with the usb wire but I recently bought bluetooth adapter for it and tested whether the sound quality drops or not.

Surprisingly, it's still the same mic input and sound output with the bluetooth.
I can finally be free from wire. I need to plug in for the power though.

I was hoping I can go wireless for web meetings.

Anyone got anything on wireless Camera that's not look like a security camera?

You could use something like Droidcam or IPWebcam, if you want something for free. It's using the camera of your smartphone and transmits the video via WiFi.

2 hours ago, ZWELINHTET said:

Does anyone know some good wireless camera for web meetings like skype, teams, zoom, etc...?

We always have to adjust the position of the camera for meetings since it's not wireless.

We're also using Yamaha YVC 330 with the usb wire but I recently bought bluetooth adapter for it and tested whether the sound quality drops or not.

Surprisingly, it's still the same mic input and sound output with the bluetooth.
I can finally be free from wire. I need to plug in for the power though.

I was hoping I can go wireless for web meetings.

Anyone got anything on wireless Camera that's not look like a security camera?

You could also use the current one with a powerbank. Might be kinda clunky, though.