Are there any modern pci/pcie ram extenders?

Hello. 
I am wondering if there are any ram adders that take form of a pcie/pci l. I have two dimm slots on my motherboard and I want to add a few more to get the extra gbs. I need some that can support 3000mhz or 3200mhz. If you know any please respond to this. Thanks

They don't exist, PCIe has too high latency and too low bandwidth for RAM. You'd have to replace your old ram if you want more.

I don't think that this really exists. And if it's somehow findable on some weird page in the internet, it'd would rather be something for an LTT episode. lmao

If you really need more RAM, though, you'd either have to buy completely new RAM or replace your motherboard (which is probably more expensive).

4 minutes ago, startrek03 said:

I don't think that this really exists. And if it's somehow findable on some weird page in the internet, it'd would rather be something for an LTT episode. lmao

If you really need more RAM, though, you'd either have to buy completely new RAM or replace your motherboard (which is probably more expensive).

Oh lol I that I heard somewhere that they exist. 
Well that’s embarrassing. Thanks for telling me

1 minute ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

I think I heard about something similar but what I heard about served as a drive afaik...

5 minutes ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

You might have heard that about servers where RAM is sometimes installed on daughter boards then those are slotted into the server motherboard. The connectors on these cards are not PCI_e though.

13 minutes ago, startrek03 said:

I think I heard about something similar but what I heard about served as a drive afaik...

I knew it. LTT has shown such a device.

On 7/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, Windows7ge said:

You might have heard that about servers where RAM is sometimes installed on daughter boards then those are slotted into the server motherboard. The connectors on these cards are not PCI_e though.

Windows7ge I feel like I see you on every thread. That’s nice that your helping a lot of people.

2 hours ago, III_ELITE_lll said:

Windows7ge I feel like I see you on every thread. That’s nice that your helping a lot of people.

I'm definitely not on every thread. For how long I've been on the forum my post count would be a heck of a lot higher. I simply don't have the knowledge on every category of computer technology to assist everyone but I like to contribute what I can for the lack of what assistance is needed in my local community.