Sega And Gearbox Being Sued Over Aliens:cm

Nademagnet

It's fair.

I would be angry too if I bought the game based on the trailers and then saw that oozing fecal debris appearing on my monitor.

wouln't you sue if you saw the cool Ironman 3 trailer went to the cinema to find out you just payed 20$ to watch Bambi 3

Not going too far at all, they deserve to lose every penny they made selling that tripe.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This is great news!

Maybe now other developers/publishers will think twice before giving out fake "in-game" footage trailers and charging full price for an unfinished game.

They deserve it. Gameplay was nothing compared to the demos and trailers. And as TotalBiscuit said on one of his videos, it's not about the money they could loose, it's about sending a message to game developers.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

good news !
so they (game industry) know that selling failure like alien CM won't be so easy as before . who's next ? are they going to sue EA to for simcity ? ^^

what doesn't kill me, level me up !

to an extent its a little far but legally it is false advertisement they released a beta and demo that was the complete opposite of the real game and the trailers were specially made and not part of the game 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

wouln't you sue if you saw the cool Ironman 3 trailer went to the cinema to find out you just payed 20$ to watch Bambi 3

Bambi 3???

I can't wait.

The trailer and what they said was going to be in the game, then wasn't in the game, is in itself false advertising.

Hope they get what's coming to them. I love Borderlands, but I was excited for this game and got nothing what I expected.