android emulator gaming issue

ROMBO DZ

hello guys ....

i was playing pubg mobile on android emulator gameloop at hdr 60 fps very smooth ... before 3 days my game became very laggy even at 60 fps ... it shows 60 fps but looks like's 20 fps .

i tried many emulators ... the same broblem .. i tried other games like cod mobile same thing

this wierd because im playing all games at high fps without any issues exept for android emulators

i tried everything i know .. reinstall windows .i tried even windows 8 .. updates . update bios . trying old nvidea drivers ..a lot of settings changes  ..

v sync on/off    ttipplebuffering on/off 

i tried all those boosting tutorials and programs ... unplug the grafic card . ram ..

now i have nothing else to do .. i need help

my specs

aus tuf b450m plus gaming 

ryzen 5 3600 

gtx 1660 

8gb ram

ssd 180 gb

win 10 pro

need more specs in this case specifically about the emulator you are using.

Spoiler

There is a chain of things.  The hardware, the OS, the emulator, and what is running on the emulator.  The emulator might also for example be Java, so im that case Java would be slotted in between the OS and the emulator.  What emulator and it’s specs could say what is being used.

If it’s a hardware problem or an OS level problem it would affect things besides the emulator.  If only the game is affected it’s something with the emulator or systems it uses

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

38 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

need more specs in this case specifically about the emulator you are using.

Reveal hidden contents

There is a chain of things.  The hardware, the OS, the emulator, and what is running on the emulator.  The emulator might also for example be Java, so im that case Java would be slotted in between the OS and the emulator.  What emulator and it’s specs could say what is being used.

If it’s a hardware problem or an OS level problem it would affect things besides the emulator.  If only the game is affected it’s something with the emulator or systems it uses

He said in the text "gameloop"

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

23 minutes ago, Kanna said:

He said in the text "gameloop"

Missed that bit. Thanks.  A recurring crash And restart is sometimes called a game loop.  Also a programming function.  Strange name for a piece of software.  There’s some pretty good sound software called “potato” though so who knows?

second question would be is this only happening with the emulator or all software, and if only in the emulator only with the one program or all programs in the emulator?

android emulators may all use a common system such as java for example.  There could be a problem within that system.  My suspicion is something got updated 3 days ago and it is conflicting somehow.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Bombastinator 

thanks.

i tried pubg mobile and COD mobile also 

i also tried other emulators . MEMU and LD PLAYER ..same thing . unplayble 60 fps 

1 hour ago, ROMBO DZ said:

Bombastinator 

thanks.

i tried pubg mobile and COD mobile also 

i also tried other emulators . MEMU and LD PLAYER ..same thing . unplayble 60 fps 

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Missed that bit. Thanks.  A recurring crash And restart is sometimes called a game loop.  Also a programming function.  Strange name for a piece of software.  There’s some pretty good sound software called “potato” though so who knows?

second question would be is this only happening with the emulator or all software, and if only in the emulator only with the one program or all programs in the emulator?

android emulators may all use a common system such as java for example.  There could be a problem within that system.  My suspicion is something got updated 3 days ago and it is conflicting somehow.

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

22 minutes ago, Kanna said:

?

Just now, Bombastinator said:

?

Looked like he was trying to quote you or mention you, did it work that way he did?

Reminder⚠️

I honestly don’t know.  Things can come in a lump here. 

what I think I understand about the problem.  It’s somewhat limited.

Spoiler

What I am mostly trying to do is figure out where the problem is.  This was hampered by poor reading comprehension apparently as I wound up asking questions already answered in the original post.

I have some small use with x86 systems hardware and slightly above zero with Linux and windows stuff stuff  I’m more or less completely useless with android stuff as it’s arm and highly modified Linux.  The multiple instances of various emulators having a problem implies that it is most likely x86 OS side.  The three days thing implies Something happened on the x86 OS side in the last three days or perhaps slightly before that.  Windows has a habit of automatically updating stuff so my first suspicion would be some new update that somehow conflicts with the way android emulators in general work. 

I can’t put my finger on anything in particular.  I just don’t have that skill level.

a windows roll back to An earlier version of possible may create a temporary fix.  It wouldn’t stop the problem from reoccurring as it’s not a fix.

12 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

I honestly don’t know.  Things can come in a lump here. 

what I think I understand about the problem.  It’s somewhat limited.

Hide contents

What I am mostly trying to do is figure out where the problem is.  This was hampered by poor reading comprehension apparently as I wound up asking questions already answered in the original post.

I have some small use with x86 systems hardware and slightly above zero with Linux and windows stuff stuff  I’m more or less completely useless with android stuff as it’s arm and highly modified Linux.  The multiple instances of various emulators having a problem implies that it is most likely x86 OS side.  The three days thing implies Something happened on the x86 OS side in the last three days or perhaps slightly before that.  Windows has a habit of automatically updating stuff so my first suspicion would be some new update that somehow conflicts with the way android emulators in general work. 

I can’t put my finger on anything in particular.  I just don’t have that skill level.

a windows roll back to An earlier version of possible may create a temporary fix.  It wouldn’t stop the problem from reoccurring as it’s not a fix.

i tried a fresh installation of 1909 previous version of win 10 ...

but i did'nt try rolling back .. i will give it a try

I have to ask. You have more than enough specs to play the native PC version. Why do you bother with the emulator?