Computer cycles QLEDs Won't Boot

Yoshi Moshi

CPU: AMD 3900x

GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080Ti

Storage: Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 1 TB

Memory: Corsair 8 GB 3200 MHz x4 (total 32 GB)

MOBO: ROG Strix X570 e-gaming

My computer was working great, but I then replaced the stock cooler that came with the CPU with a EK monoblock. The system had difficulty booting. I would get the typical test sequense I would always get while attempting to boot. All three QLEDs (RAM, CPU, VGA) would cycle through all three twice but would not boot, and would go through this endless test sequence over and over). After resitting the video card and RAM numerous times it boot and I got into windows. I was able to restart the computer multiple times. Only strange thing was the setup information screen would pop up every time telling me what CPU, RAM, and storage was identified. I would then have to hit F1 to enter BIOS, then "Discard Changes Without Saving" in the bios to get into windows. This was the only strange abnormal thing I was experiencing. A few days go by of me using my computer without issue (other than the setup screen coming up and my work around I was willing to live with to get into windows) and now I have the same issue of not being able to boot. I get a black screen. Nothing appears. I literally touched NOTHING in my PC between the last time I was using it just fine and now. And my PC literally sat in the same spot, didn't move it. Nobody bumped it hard or anything. And now I can't boot. I get the endless test sequence where it cycles through the QLEDs endlessly. A single LED does NOT stay on indicating a issue. It just turns on one, turns it off, then goes to the next one, over and over without booting. I've tried resitting my RAM and Video Card multiple times and still have the same issue, can't boot. Something really strange is going on because I didn't touch the thing after I turned it off and now it's not working. All the fans spin up and everything while attempting to boot. Yes I have the CPU power connected. Yes the video card is getting power, LED on it is on and fans are spinning.

I really have no idea what the issue is. Thanks for any help!

you reseat the ram and gpu but not cpu? try it. no guarantees though 

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q