I need advice with a good monitor for my Zephyrus g14

yourordinarytemp

So recently I got a Zephyrus g14 and noticed the 120 hz display. So since a lot of people like to encourage buyers into a 144hz display I was wondering if I would see and difference between 120 hz and 144hz. If there is a noticeable difference than I would ilke some advice on what monitor I should get. I overall just want one with v sync, good rgb calibration, and you know either a 144hz (or higher display). Any Advice will be greatly accepted and if anyone has some suggestions on what monitor I should look into that would be great. One thing for sure is that I am not trying to break the bank with a monitor so at least a monitor that cost over 350 will be too high for me.

Also if anyone wants to learn more about the laptop I have I will leave a link upder this so you could check it out.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816

3 minutes ago, yourordinarytemp said:

So recently I got a Zephyrus g14 and noticed the 120 hz display. So since a lot of people like to encourage buyers into a 144hz display I was wondering if I would see and difference between 120 hz and 144hz. If there is a noticeable difference than I would ilke some advice on what monitor I should get. I overall just want one with v sync, good rgb calibration, and you know either a 144hz (or higher display). Any Advice will be greatly accepted and if anyone has some suggestions on what monitor I should look into that would be great. One thing for sure is that I am not trying to break the bank with a monitor so at least a monitor that cost over 350 will be too high for me.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-max-q-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6403816.p?skuId=6403816

There isn't going to be be a huge difference, if any. The 2060 will already struggle to run some games at 120fps on high settings, but just realize 120hz to 144hz (a max fps of 120 to 140) isn't a big differrence. Save that $350 for something else, unless you really think you want a bigger monitor. Then I could reccomend a plethera of monitors between $200 and $350 for you to choose from, ranging from good to great.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU