{Global]Free Games To Giveaway

ChillKyle

Really sorry if this comes across as trying to hijack the thread, but it seemed weird to make a new thread for just one free game. I also figured that since this was a thread about free games, maybe it'd be okay? xD

Rock of Ages key for Steam: 

7T00Q-5G7MC-794RI

Whoever wants it, take it!

(Side note, I already have the Humble Bundle, so I'm not trying to be in the running)

Really sorry if this comes across as trying to hijack the thread, but it seemed weird to make a new thread for just one free game. I also figured that since this was a thread about free games, maybe it'd be okay? xD

Rock of Ages key for Steam: 

Whoever wants it, take it!

(Side note, I already have the Humble Bundle, so I'm not trying to be in the running)

Thanks man

Interesting, I would defs like them :)

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

I don't choose people. I randomly pick people. So that way I can avoid the bi-est bullshit.

Okay clam down why you talikng like this? ,

I just ask u what i need to do, to be inside the "list" or something like this

Free games?
Count me in.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

its freezing outside so more games would help me pass time :)

I wants something :P

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

I would love to win some free games

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Holy bawls. All these people.

that's what happens whenever someone mentions the words "free stuff", they are powerfull words that should be used with great caution, or else there will be consequenses!, maybe you should ask a mod to close the thread if you don't have more stuff to giveaway :P

that's what happens whenever someone mentions the words "free stuff", they are powerfull words that should be used with great caution, or else there will be consequenses!, maybe you should ask a mod to close the thread if you don't have more stuff to giveaway :P

Or he can just give me all the games to save him the headache :P

I would love some games.

I5 3570k, Direct CUII 660ti, intel 330 180gb ssd, Asus maximus V formula.

"Woody" fully wooden computer case http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26658-fully-wooden-computer-case-woody/

"Resurrection" a custom desk with and open design http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74736-custom-desk-with-and-open-design-resurrection/

GTG

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q