i7-7700k overheating very quickly with be quiet! Pure Rock

COM1killer

I assembled my PC a while ago, and today I decided to try to overclock it. Before doing it, I ran a stress test to see temps, but immediately after starting the test, my 3rd core jumped up to 94 degrees.

When installing my cooler, I accidentally touched the preapplied thermal paste on the cooler. Is that the problem?

The 7700K is infamous for very high stock temperatures because of the Intel cum paste. I'd say undervolt and don't overclock unless you are willing to delid it

Just now, 5x5 said:

The 7700K is infamous for very high stock temperatures because of the Intel cum paste. I'd say undervolt and don't overclock unless you are willing to delid it

I've heard that, but my idle temps are also quite high (around 40 degrees). I think it's probably a thermal paste problem?

1 minute ago, COM1killer said:

I've heard that, but my idle temps are also quite high (around 40 degrees). I think it's probably a thermal paste problem?

Do you actually have enough airflow through the case? You never said how many fans you have and how they are configured; airflow through the case also matters quite a lot.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Do you actually have enough airflow through the case? You never said how many fans you have and how they are configured; airflow through the case also matters quite a lot.

I have an intake in the front and an exhaust in the back in a Silencio 550, and I have another fan on the CPU cooler mounted on the right, blowing towards the exhaust. I don't know much about airflow stuff so this might be a completely idiotic setup lol

3 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

I have an intake in the front and an exhaust in the back in a Silencio 550, and I have another fan on the CPU cooler mounted on the right, blowing towards the exhaust. I don't know much about airflow stuff so this might be a completely idiotic setup lol

it sounds fine but to be absolutely sure it's not due to case airflow, you could open the side panel

seeing the temp drop around 5c is normal, more than that would mean your airflow is not good enough

13 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

I accidentally touched the preapplied thermal paste on the cooler. Is that the problem?

depends... is it messed up real good? if not then prob all good

some finger grease is fine, wont matter TOO much

did u tighten the cooler enough?

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

2 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

I have an intake in the front and an exhaust in the back in a Silencio 550

It looks like the ventilation-design might be rather limiting; using two fans at the front might help a little. Are your fans set to spin at a constant speed or automatically spin up/down depending on CPU-temperatures? Typically you can adjust fan-curves in BIOS -- I, personally, adjust the curves so the CPU-fan and case-fans all to spin at 100% when the CPU reaches 80C.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

14 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

40 idle is fine. I idle at 60 on my intel system. The paste is indeed shit.

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

it sounds fine but to be absolutely sure it's not due to case airflow, you could open the side panel

seeing the temp drop around 5c is normal, more than that would mean your airflow is not good enough

depends... is it messed up real good? if not then prob all good

some finger grease is fine, wont matter TOO much

did u tighten the cooler enough?

The temp did drop about 5c.
It 's not that messed up, theres just a bit of a "dent"  in the thermal paste.

Cooler is thight.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

It looks like the ventilation-design might be rather limiting; using two fans at the front might help a little. Are your fans set to spin at a constant speed or automatically spin up/down depending on CPU-temperatures? Typically you can adjust fan-curves in BIOS -- I, personally, adjust the curves so the CPU-fan and case-fans all to spin at 100% when the CPU reaches 80C.

Fan at front actually came with the case and not blowing that much. I'll check out BIOS.

3 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

I think one issue here is the airflow in this case, any silent optimized case like yours has poor airflow, and I would recommend getting 1-2 more 120mm PWM fans for front intake to pull more air into that case.

15 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

I assembled my PC a while ago, and today I decided to try to overclock it. Before doing it, I ran a stress test to see temps, but immediately after starting the test, my 3rd core jumped up to 94 degrees.

When installing my cooler, I accidentally touched the preapplied thermal paste on the cooler. Is that the problem?

As for the cooler the Pure Rock is not a high performance cooler. In my experience with my 6700k and a Hyper 212 in the past I too remember higher idle and load temps. This seems normal to me, I would use HWinfo64 and see how hot your CPU package gets while gaming at stock before considering an OC. Some stress tests are a bit extreme and often beyond real world applications. 

Touching the thermal paste is not a huge deal as long as you did not remove most of it. 

AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  A Dive Into Custom Keyboards & Mechanical Switches

NEWCOMERS Remember to ' Reply ' to comments in order for people to see them, this is done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

Blueberry Pi  R9 3950X  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA P2 850W w/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  2x Corsair Force MP510 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Custom TOFU96  Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB 

Work Rig  ThreadRipper 3970X  Asus Prime TRX40 Pro ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 8x32GB 3200Mhz CL16  Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 24GB  Corsair HXi 1000W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO  8x Sabrent Rocket 2TB w/ 2x Asus Hyper m.2 V2   Arctic P12 Fans  Phanteks P400A ATX Mid Tower 

Plotting Machine 1  ThreadRipper 2990WX  AsRock X399 Taichi ATX  Kingston HyperX Fury 8x16GB 2666Mhz CL18   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RMx 850W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO ‖ 2x Sabrent Rocket 2TB & 2x Sabrent Rocket 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Arctic P12 Fans  Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U  5x Dell DS60 60-bay JBOD w/ 1.2PB of HDD Storage  HP 22U Half Rack

Plotting Machine 2  R9 3950X  Asus TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 4x16GB 3200Mhz CL16   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RM 650W  Noctua NH-D15s Chormax ‖ 4x Corsair MP600 Force 1TB W/ Asus Hyper m.2 Gen4  Arctic P14 & P12 Fans  Silverstone FARA R1 ATX Mid Tower

J.A.R.V.I.S.  R9 3900XT  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  Corsair SF 750W Platinum  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Noctua NF-A12x15 Chromax Fans  FormD T1 SFF ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

Archive Server  R3 2200G  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 White  Vega Integrated Graphics  EVGA P2 750W  Prism Wraith Cooler  ITX Open Bench  2x HP SAS Expander  LSI-SAS9211  220TB of HDD Storage

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 SFF ITX Case (Grey)  

Laptop  Dell XPS13 2-in-1 7390 (2020)  i7-1065G7  32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

Keyboard Collection  GMMK Full Size  TOFU96 90%  ‖ KBD8x MKII TKL ‖ Drop CTRL High Profile TKL ‖ KBD Bella 75% ‖ GMMK Pro 75% ‖ XD84 Pro 75%  KBD67 V2 MKII 65%  KBD67Lite 65%  TOFU65 65%  KBD Blade 60%  Drop Carina 60%  Southpaw75 60% w/ Left Numpad  OLKB Preonic V3 Ortholinear ‖ CosPad XD24  ‖ KBDPad MKII

Key Cap Collection  GMK Boba Fett  GMK Red Samurai  GMK Laser CyberDeck +Novalties  GMK Arch  MaxKey B&W  Drop MT3 Camillo ‖ Matt3o MT3 /dev/tty  KBDfans Biip Torii Ext-2048  ePBT Less But Better +Novalties  EnjoyPBT Dolch  WinMix Mustard  Drop Skylight Horizon & Slate ‖ Glorious Black Aura   

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Zealios V2 65g  Zealios V2 78g ‖ Zilents V2 67g  Tealios V2 67g  C³ Kiwi ‖ C³ Tangerine  Invyr Holy Panda  Durock T1 67g  Kailh Box Thick Jades ‖ Kailh Box Royal ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Dark Yellow ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Burnt Orange  Kailh Box White  Kailh Box Red  Kailh Pro Purple  Kailh Pro Burgandy  Gateron Ink Black V2  Gateron Black  Gateron Yellow  Gateron Brown  Gateron Green  Gateron Blue ‖ Cherry MX Black ‖ Cherry MX Brown ‖ Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, TheDailyProcrastinator said:

As for the cooler the Pure Rock is not a high performance cooler.

Yeah, I just checked some reviews and... I'm not particularly impressed. Noctua's NH-D15 is 17C cooler in e.g. this review here: https://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/be_quiet_pure_rock/4.htm

If nothing else works, OP will probably just have to shell out for a better cooler.

7 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Okay, so I've enabled "Smart Fan Control" (essentially, fan curves) for my intake and exhaust (CPU cooler already had it enabled). I'm seeing better temp "recovery" after getting a hotter, but my intake is very noisy lol

4 minutes ago, TheDailyProcrastinator said:

I think one issue here is the airflow in this case, any silent optimized case like yours has poor airflow, and I would recommend getting 1-2 more 120mm PWM fans for front intake to pull more air into that case.

As for the cooler the Pure Rock is not a high performance cooler. In my experience with my 6700k and a Hyper 212 in the past I too remember higher idle and load temps. This seems normal to me, I would use HWinfo64 and see how hot your CPU package gets while gaming at stock before considering an OC. Some stress tests are a bit extreme and often beyond real world applications. 

Touching the thermal paste is not a huge deal as long as you did not remove most of it. 

Yup, I will replace and add another fan for intake, because this is not PWM.

I did not remove most of it, and I'll do a gaming + 3DMark test in a bit.

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Yeah, I just checked some reviews and... I'm not particularly impressed. Noctua's NH-D15 is 17C cooler in e.g. this review here: https://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/be_quiet_pure_rock/4.htm

If nothing else works, OP will probably just have to shell out for a better cooler.

D15 looks like it will fit in my case. Cheaping out bites me in the ass yet again 😛

Just now, WereCatf said:

Yeah it's like an okay mid/low end cooler but nothing special, I never expected to OC with my Hyper 212 when I had it, basically an identical cooler, and once I was interested in OC'ing I went for a much larger cooler. 

Yeah if OP wants to OC will likely need to. 

2 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

Okay, so I've enabled "Smart Fan Control" (essentially, fan curves) for my intake and exhaust (CPU cooler already had it enabled). I'm seeing better temp "recovery" after getting a hotter, but my intake is very noisy lol

That's good, although no surprise here, the stock fans are likely cheap 3-pin DC fans and at max RPM when the CPU temp goes up. 1 fan for intake is not enough IMO especially with a case like that.

4 minutes ago, COM1killer said:

Yup, I will replace and add another fan for intake, because this is not PWM.

I did not remove most of it, and I'll do a gaming + 3DMark test in a bit.

Good plan!

AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  A Dive Into Custom Keyboards & Mechanical Switches

NEWCOMERS Remember to ' Reply ' to comments in order for people to see them, this is done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

Blueberry Pi  R9 3950X  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 4x16GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA P2 850W w/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  2x Corsair Force MP510 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Custom TOFU96  Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB 

Work Rig  ThreadRipper 3970X  Asus Prime TRX40 Pro ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 8x32GB 3200Mhz CL16  Nvidia Quadro RTX 6000 24GB  Corsair HXi 1000W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO  8x Sabrent Rocket 2TB w/ 2x Asus Hyper m.2 V2   Arctic P12 Fans  Phanteks P400A ATX Mid Tower 

Plotting Machine 1  ThreadRipper 2990WX  AsRock X399 Taichi ATX  Kingston HyperX Fury 8x16GB 2666Mhz CL18   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RMx 850W  EVGA CLC 360 AIO ‖ 2x Sabrent Rocket 2TB & 2x Sabrent Rocket 4TB w/ Asus Hyper m.2 V2  Arctic P12 Fans  Rosewill RSV-L4500 4U  5x Dell DS60 60-bay JBOD w/ 1.2PB of HDD Storage  HP 22U Half Rack

Plotting Machine 2  R9 3950X  Asus TUF X570-Plus Wi-Fi ATX  G.Skill RipjawsV 4x16GB 3200Mhz CL16   Nvidia Quadro K600 1GB  Corsair RM 650W  Noctua NH-D15s Chormax ‖ 4x Corsair MP600 Force 1TB W/ Asus Hyper m.2 Gen4  Arctic P14 & P12 Fans  Silverstone FARA R1 ATX Mid Tower

J.A.R.V.I.S.  R9 3900XT  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  Corsair SF 750W Platinum  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Noctua NF-A12x15 Chromax Fans  FormD T1 SFF ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

Archive Server  R3 2200G  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 White  Vega Integrated Graphics  EVGA P2 750W  Prism Wraith Cooler  ITX Open Bench  2x HP SAS Expander  LSI-SAS9211  220TB of HDD Storage

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 SFF ITX Case (Grey)  

Laptop  Dell XPS13 2-in-1 7390 (2020)  i7-1065G7  32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

Keyboard Collection  GMMK Full Size  TOFU96 90%  ‖ KBD8x MKII TKL ‖ Drop CTRL High Profile TKL ‖ KBD Bella 75% ‖ GMMK Pro 75% ‖ XD84 Pro 75%  KBD67 V2 MKII 65%  KBD67Lite 65%  TOFU65 65%  KBD Blade 60%  Drop Carina 60%  Southpaw75 60% w/ Left Numpad  OLKB Preonic V3 Ortholinear ‖ CosPad XD24  ‖ KBDPad MKII

Key Cap Collection  GMK Boba Fett  GMK Red Samurai  GMK Laser CyberDeck +Novalties  GMK Arch  MaxKey B&W  Drop MT3 Camillo ‖ Matt3o MT3 /dev/tty  KBDfans Biip Torii Ext-2048  ePBT Less But Better +Novalties  EnjoyPBT Dolch  WinMix Mustard  Drop Skylight Horizon & Slate ‖ Glorious Black Aura   

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Zealios V2 65g  Zealios V2 78g ‖ Zilents V2 67g  Tealios V2 67g  C³ Kiwi ‖ C³ Tangerine  Invyr Holy Panda  Durock T1 67g  Kailh Box Thick Jades ‖ Kailh Box Royal ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Dark Yellow ‖ Kailh Box Heavy Burnt Orange  Kailh Box White  Kailh Box Red  Kailh Pro Purple  Kailh Pro Burgandy  Gateron Ink Black V2  Gateron Black  Gateron Yellow  Gateron Brown  Gateron Green  Gateron Blue ‖ Cherry MX Black ‖ Cherry MX Brown ‖ Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, COM1killer said:

Cheaping out bites me in the ass yet again 😛

Yeah. I've always had to make do with a very low-to-nonexistent budget and the one thing I've learned is that cheaping out on stuff often ends up costing more in the long run than just going straight up for a somewhat more expensive item.

Okay, I ran 3DMark Time Spy.

I got 5540 (which is a bit lower than other 1070+7700k tests i've seen), and what I've also noticed, is that my GPU was also up around 80C.

CPU was between 55-70c in graphics tests, and went up to 86c in CPU test.

I have the i7700K with an 120mm Cryorig H7 in a case with 4 intake fans. runs at 75°C and idles at 35°C. Use very little well spread out thermal paste. that in an air-conditioned room (22°C?). I don't have a dGP, and only use SSD. So my case is really cold. 

With a bad case, I can see a 10°C-15°C difference. Improper thermal paste application can be another 5°C. If your room is warmer, it obviously also will warm up the system. 

Yes they run hot due to the IMHO bad design to use thermal paste instead of soldering under the heat spreader. So you won't get 60°C or so. So you will have to live with higher temps. 

55 minutes ago, HerrKaLeu said:

I have the i7700K with an 120mm Cryorig H7 in a case with 4 intake fans. runs at 75°C and idles at 35°C. Use very little well spread out thermal paste. that in an air-conditioned room (22°C?). I don't have a dGP, and only use SSD. So my case is really cold. 

With a bad case, I can see a 10°C-15°C difference. Improper thermal paste application can be another 5°C. If your room is warmer, it obviously also will warm up the system. 

Yes they run hot due to the IMHO bad design to use thermal paste instead of soldering under the heat spreader. So you won't get 60°C or so. So you will have to live with higher temps. 

Depends on the paste.  I've been swapping my 9900k between motherboards lately as I wanted to upgrade from ITX, then the board I got developed a fault so I had to swap back.  Couldn't be bothered to redo the paste as I was planning to get another board.  Temps haven't changed even though I accidentally rubbed a bit of paste off on my hand.

I think if the paste is wet it will just redistribute itself to some degree, its if its dry that it will no longer work properly.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

a list of things you can do

push/pull config on cpu cooler

run 2x 120mm intakes in the front(remove unused HDD cages. recommend static pressure fans. (PWM is nice but not needed its just better for controlling the rpm of the fan))

dial back the voltage on your OC

reapply thermal paste

replace the cpu altogether (the cooler you have is a good cooler, but there are better options even around the price point)

What is the temps of the other core?

the issue may not have anything to do with your cooler or airflow. might get better results by delidding and possible lapping the IIHS

16 hours ago, narrdarr said:

a list of things you can do

push/pull config on cpu cooler

run 2x 120mm intakes in the front(remove unused HDD cages. recommend static pressure fans. (PWM is nice but not needed its just better for controlling the rpm of the fan))

dial back the voltage on your OC

reapply thermal paste

replace the cpu altogether (the cooler you have is a good cooler, but there are better options even around the price point)

What is the temps of the other core?

the issue may not have anything to do with your cooler or airflow. might get better results by delidding and possible lapping the IIHS

1. I might try that when I get the fans in

2. I'll try that when I get the fans in

3. I'm getting these temps without OC

4. I'll try that if the fans don't make it work
5. Do you mean the CPU or the CPU cooler?

The other cores were colder, but it was probably because of the nature of AIDA's stress test, and I stopped it as fast as possible, so it might have only started spinning up on the 3rd core first. In 3DMark I had about the same temps across all cores.

I am definitely not delidding lol

On 7/25/2020 at 4:05 PM, HerrKaLeu said:

Room is at a controlled 25 degrees celsius

3 hours ago, COM1killer said:

1. I might try that when I get the fans in

2. I'll try that when I get the fans in

3. I'm getting these temps without OC

4. I'll try that if the fans don't make it work
5. Do you mean the CPU or the CPU cooler?

The other cores were colder, but it was probably because of the nature of AIDA's stress test, and I stopped it as fast as possible, so it might have only started spinning up on the 3rd core first. In 3DMark I had about the same temps across all cores.

I am definitely not delidding lol

3. your getting these result without an OC.......?

On 7/25/2020 at 5:16 AM, COM1killer said:

5. cooler

What kind of OC or voltages we are talking about here? Voltages are what makes CPU to heat up, and you haven't really touched that part of this issue. Since I assume you didn't notice any issues before OCing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 7/25/2020 at 2:46 PM, COM1killer said:

D15 looks like it will fit in my case. Cheaping out bites me in the ass yet again 😛

the problem with a 7700k (and most intel cpus) is its trash thermal interface under the IHS. Heat simply doesn't get out of the cpu. No matter what cooler you put on it, since the heat doesn't get transferred from the chip to the ihs or heatsink. I'm pretty sure your cpu cooler doesn't even get warm to the touch during a cpu stress test.

The only ways to solve this are a delid with liquid metal or undervolting. I had a 200eur watercooling loop, and the water wasn't getting any warmer, but the cpu kept skyrocketing to 80-90C at a medium OC. I delidded the thing on the second week. Surprisingly (not) now I can run at 5ghz with 65-75C max temps, 240mm radiator, 10 usd bitfenix spectre fans at 1200rpm max, exhausting from fractal arc midi r2, with 2x140mm intakes 700rpm. Silent, fast, acceptable temps. Simply not possible with a stock cpu.

First and last intel chip I ever bought.

My R2700XT build:  r7 2700 @4.1 Ghz max 65C - Sapphire Pulse rx 5700xt @1625Mhz 955mV 1300rpm fans, max 82C - Asrock B450 gaming k4 - Gskill Ripjaws 2x8GB @3200mhz CL16 - Be Quiet Straight Power E11 650w - Fractal Meshify C - EK-Kit S240 - NB eLoop 120mm PWM - Be Quiet Shadow Wings 140mm 1000rpm - Bitfenix Spectre LED PWM 120mm - Samsung 250GB 860 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Peripherals:  Acer XF270HBbmiiprzx 144hz 1080p TN - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Coolermaster MK750 - CM Storm Reaper - Logitech G303 - Logitech G502 - Logitech G603

Audio:  Hyperx Cloud Stinger - Samson SR850 - Trust Screamer - Creative Gigaworks T20 II