Electrician training

gravdestroyer
What are some great resources to teach me how to become an electrician. I want to start an apprenticeship but am looking for some starter material. 

Acer Predator Helios 500

8th Gen Intel Core i7 8750H

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 8GB (Mobile)

16GB DDR4 SDRAM

1TB Hard Drive

256 GB Solid State Drive

Processor Speed 2.20 GHz

Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac

Screen Resolution 1920 × 1080

Operating System: Windows 10 Home

What country ?

The standards and legal requirements will vary by country and possibly state/territory/region also.

There may be multiple pathways. Here there is pre-apprenticeships, qualifications in communications or electronics that have some credit towards an electrical apprenticeship.

General knowledge is always good in both DC and AC, should be online resources that teach it, books, youtube, standards.

Keep in mind that as standards vary, some knowledge can be very specific to that country, while some can be general. Like knowing about resistance and ohms law, then figuring out cable size. Whereas something like you must use say x cable size for y outlet is gonna be specific to that country to an extent but usually the underlying principles are the same, some standards just do things differently.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:26 AM, gravdestroyer said:
What are some great resources to teach me how to become an electrician. I want to start an apprenticeship but am looking for some starter material. 

As said before depends on the country and what type of electrician too. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?