War zone fps problem

memes11001

I have tried everything I can and I'm here for help so here the quick of it I been wanting to play call of duty war zone but I and having fps problem no matter the settings I have tried 720p at all low 

My PC should be able to run it

Here my spec

Ryzen 5 3600

GTX 1660 super

8gb 3000 speed

500w PSU

B450 mother board

I'm getting a 47 fps average my temps are good  to my CPU run about 60 same with gpu

and I have my ram as 4x2

@memes11001 Is this the same or related issue to this one?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

No I'm only having this problem on war zone my other games run good on max setting

4 minutes ago, memes11001 said:

No I'm only having this problem on war zone my other games run good on max setting

Ok.

Also, Please be sure to quote whom you are replying to, so the other can be notified that you replied.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, memes11001 said:

I have tried everything I can and I'm here for help so here the quick of it I been wanting to play call of duty war zone but I and having fps problem no matter the settings I have tried 720p at all low 

My PC should be able to run it

Here my spec

Ryzen 5 3600

GTX 1660 super

8gb 3000 speed

500w PSU

B450 mother board

Is v-sync on?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Also, what do you mean fps problems.  You haven't provided enough info on what that means.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.