AMD Or Intel 10th gen

Hello Guys,

After the latest video for Linus about locking RAM frequency on B and H chip-sets for Intel MOB I decide after looong run with Intel to go team red on my next build by the end of this year but I still have my doubts about AMD listed below:

1- I feel Intel is better for gaming on most of the titles.

2- Bios issues and frequent Bios updates.

3- Windows support for AMD.

4- although I'm a network engineer and i have pretty much good knowledge about computers since I was 6 yo :P but i still want something reliable to game on after long day at work that will not ruin my day.

5- I'm rocking i7 3770k overclocked to 4.2 Ghz with 16gb of RAM since the CPU was released and never had a big problem with it like random shutdowns and game issues that need a bios update or any of that sort, So my next build must be as reliable as this one

Please share your experiences with AMD / Intel builds and what do you recommend for an AMD CPU equivalent to i7 10700k.

Note that I don't use my personal setup for programing or rendering or any of that sort I use different machines for each use case this one is pure gaming machine :P

thanks upfront guys :)

the 10600k is the better value over the 10700k if you are only gaming.

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

the reason I buy the best of the line is that i tend to upgrade very rarely

6 minutes ago, AshSenpai said:

the reason I buy the best of the line is that i tend to upgrade very rarely

If you want best of the line the you go for 10900k.

For intel, you either buy the 10600k or the 10900k, 10700k doesn't really have any arguments for itself.
Yes the 2 more cores will give some benefits in stuff like video editing etc but if you really need that you wouldn't be going intel

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Can you wait upgrading? Ryzen 4000 is launching in fall and will simply be better than intel 10th gen. I would still recommend the 3700x as it's cheaper than a 10700k an performs within 10% of it allowing for a better gpu.

For your points:

1. Sometimes an amd cpu is better other times an intel depends on the pricepoint really. (lower end it's basically just amd).

2. Both have that. Just because there are bios updates doesn't mean you have to install them. The bonus of amd is that they do make it possible to get an updated bios to support new cpu's on a lot older boards.

3. I don't get this one? Windows runs on amd cpus the end?

4. Either should be fine. Do keep in mind intel runs a LOT hotter and the stock coolers they give you do NOT cool the cpu enough so you will need to get a third party decent cooler to avoid issues. Amd does not have this issue.

5. If you choose decent components and not low end crap (like bad motherboards, garbagefire psu's, sealed cases with no airflow,...) all will run fine

1 minute ago, Srijan Verma said:

If you want best of the line the you go for 10900k.

For intel, you either buy the 10600k or the 10900k, 10700k doesn't really have any arguments for itself.
Yes the 2 more cores will give some benefits in stuff like video editing etc but if you really need that you wouldn't be going intel

How about AMD what is equivalent to 10700k ?

1 minute ago, AshSenpai said:

Performance wise - 3700X.

Price wise - 3900X.

Intel is better for gaming only in as much as the individual game relies heavily on single-core performance, and the clock of the Intel chip is actually higher than the AMD chip (not always the case). In games optimized for multi-core and virtually every single other thing you could do with a computer, AMD wins. Even then, we're not talking huge differences in single core perf; it's just Intel will edge out AMD slightly. Dollar for dollar, AMD is better in virtually every way, and even a 3900X will outperform a 10900K, except maybe by a few frames in a first person shooter.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

10 minutes ago, AshSenpai said:

The 3700X but price wise, you can get the much faster 3900X

In any case, a lot of your worried are not really warranted. 

1 - unless you have a 2080 To and are playing at 1080p with it, both are identical in gaming. With heavy tuning, intel can be 2-3% better on average but that requires a heavy investment in high end board, cooling and power supply as intel CPUs currently use a lot more power and generate a lot more heat than AMD counterparts. This is due to the fact that intel are stuck on a very old 14nm process and are using a refined version of Skylake, which is a 5-year-old design. AMDs Zen 2 is using a more efficient 7nm node and a much more advaced design which allows them to achieve the same performance at roughly half the power and heat as intel.

Currently Intel's Z490 platform is the only one having actual BIOS issues. BIOS updated don't mean there are problems, simply means that the OEM is providing optimizations. So I'd you are worried about issues to that degree, intel makes no sense at all.

Points 3, 4 and 5 are moot. Windows and the CPUs themselves are reliable. There are no issues with them aside from the intel security holes but I'm not sure if those matter to you.

I only can report, my 3600 runs without issues. If it runs and you don't want optimizations/new cpu support, leave the bios updates alone. Everything else works just fine

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Can you wait upgrading? Ryzen 4000 is launching in fall and will simply be better than intel 10th gen. I would still recommend the 3700x as it's cheaper than a 10700k an performs within 10% of it allowing for a better gpu.

For your points:

1. Sometimes an amd cpu is better other times an intel depends on the pricepoint really. (lower end it's basically just amd).

2. Both have that. Just because there are bios updates doesn't mean you have to install them. The bonus of amd is that they do make it possible to get an updated bios to support new cpu's on a lot older boards.

3. I don't get this one? Windows runs on amd cpus the end?

4. Either should be fine. Do keep in mind intel runs a LOT hotter and the stock coolers they give you do NOT cool the cpu enough so you will need to get a third party decent cooler to avoid issues. Amd does not have this issue.

5. If you choose decent components and not low end crap (like bad motherboards, garbagefire psu's, sealed cases with no airflow,...) all will run fine

yes I'm waiting for the end of this year to buy a decent pc and as for price i have around 1200 USD

1- price is not an issue here as i buy the best out of something because i don't like to upgrade each year.

2- i just wanted to make sure that the bios updates have no issue to fix as i never owned an AMD machine before but i know a a lot about them. also

3- some of my friends who own AMD have weird BSOD codes that never had with Intel and some weird games problems as well, ii know that each user tends to use his machine differently and there is a lot of stuff that may lead to these issues but those with Intel have never spoken about an issues in there systems same as me! lol.

as for your points on 4 and 5 i always buy high end for example i buy everything asus strix and high end PSU such as EVGA or seasonic

Edited by AshSenpai

39 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

The 3700X but price wise, you can get the much faster 3900X

In any case, a lot of your worried are not really warranted. 

1 - unless you have a 2080 To and are playing at 1080p with it, both are identical in gaming. With heavy tuning, intel can be 2-3% better on average but that requires a heavy investment in high end board, cooling and power supply as intel CPUs currently use a lot more power and generate a lot more heat than AMD counterparts. This is due to the fact that intel are stuck on a very old 14nm process and are using a refined version of Skylake, which is a 5-year-old design. AMDs Zen 2 is using a more efficient 7nm node and a much more advaced design which allows them to achieve the same performance at roughly half the power and heat as intel.

Currently Intel's Z490 platform is the only one having actual BIOS issues. BIOS updated don't mean there are problems, simply means that the OEM is providing optimizations. So I'd you are worried about issues to that degree, intel makes no sense at all.

Points 3, 4 and 5 are moot. Windows and the CPUs themselves are reliable. There are no issues with them aside from the intel security holes but I'm not sure if those matter to you.

thats the reason why i want to change to AMD cause intel are basically selling the same thing but with some tuning in my opinion

for new boards bios updates lets say ASUS strix high end boards for a third world country as mine bios updates can be an issue for me as the electricity may go dark on me while I'm upgrading will that be a problem for new boards ?? as I'm still running my old ASUS Maximus 4 I dont know if its easier with new boards

last but not least for Intel security holes i dont know anyone would want anything from me to hack my system :P so thats not an issue unless they can do a broadcast malware and f*cks every intel 10th gen machine on the planet that would be an issue

2 hours ago, AshSenpai said:

thats the reason why i want to change to AMD cause intel are basically selling the same thing but with some tuning in my opinion

for new boards bios updates lets say ASUS strix high end boards for a third world country as mine bios updates can be an issue for me as the electricity may go dark on me while I'm upgrading will that be a problem for new boards ?? as I'm still running my old ASUS Maximus 4 I dont know if its easier with new boards

last but not least for Intel security holes i dont know anyone would want anything from me to hack my system :P so thats not an issue unless they can do a broadcast malware and f*cks every intel 10th gen machine on the planet that would be an issue

Get a board with BIOS flashback. That way, even if a BIOS update fails, the board isn't fucked and you can reflash with no issues. I think a lot of B550 and X570 boards have that.

As for security - it usually results in lower performance over time as Intel are forced to patch stuff and the patches end up reducing performance by small amounts each time.

thank you guys but I still don't know about gaming on AMD cause I saw lots of benchmark for gaming and most of the cases Intel wins with about 30 fps difference.

31 minutes ago, AshSenpai said:

thank you guys but I still don't know about gaming on AMD cause I saw lots of benchmark for gaming and most of the cases Intel wins with about 30 fps difference.

it depends on what ur gpu and budget is, if you are going with a 2070S or below, go with a 3600 or 10600k, though if some1 goes with a 10600k with a 2070S, i'd suggest a 2080S and a 3600 with the stock cooler lol, same cost, 

If you are going with a 2080S or 2080 ti, go with a 10600k or 10700k, would not recommend the 3700x over the 10600k for gaming. Be aware though that the 3900x has been flashing under 400usd when it goes on sale.

honestly seeing a 3900x at 375usd last week would give me pause when buying any intel cpu, even for gaming, makes me wonder what kinda prices microcenter in-store for the 3900x lol.

5950x 1.33v 5.05 4.5 88C 195w ll R20 12k ll drp4 ll x570 dark hero ll gskill 4x8gb 3666 14-14-14-32-320-24-2T (zen trfc)  1.45v 45C 1.15v soc ll 6950xt gaming x trio 325w 60C ll samsung 970 500gb nvme os ll sandisk 4tb ssd ll 6x nf12/14 ippc fans ll tt gt10 case ll evga g2 1300w ll w10 pro ll 34GN850B ll AW3423DW

9900k 1.36v 5.1avx 4.9ring 85C 195w (daily) 1.02v 4.3ghz 80w 50C R20 temps score=5500 ll D15 ll Z390 taichi ult 1.60 bios ll gskill 4x8gb 14-14-14-30-280-20 ddr3666bdie 1.45v 45C 1.22sa/1.18 io  ll EVGA 30 non90 tie ftw3 1920//10000 0.85v 300w 71C ll  6x nf14 ippc 2000rpm ll 500gb nvme 970 evo ll l sandisk 4tb sata ssd +4tb exssd backup ll 2x 500gb samsung 970 evo raid 0 llCorsair graphite 780T ll EVGA P2 1200w ll w10p ll NEC PA241w ll pa32ucg-k

prebuilt 5800 stock ll 2x8gb ddr4 cl17 3466 ll oem 3080 0.85v 1890//10000 290w 74C ll 27gl850b ll pa272w ll w11

5 minutes ago, AshSenpai said:

Unless you have a 2080 Ti at 1080p, gaming is the same on both AMD and Intel. At 1440p the CPU is usually irrelevant and at 1080p, with a 2080 the difference also disappears because you are GPU-limited.

And if you spend the time tuning your memory and timings and subtimings, the difference disappears as a whole. The 3600X can match the 10600K even with an overclock as long as it comes with proper memory so it really boils down to how much you want to tweak. Stock vs stock - Intel is ~5% ahead in gaming at best. Tuned vs tuned - the difference is 2-3%. It just makes no sense, at least for me, to buy an inferior design which runs a LOT hotter, uses double the power and has security issues for a 5% gaming lead while also losing in everything else by upward of 20% at the same price point.

Take this from me - I have an i7 8th gen and I would not recommend it. The difference in real world gaming with an upper mid range card or even high end card doesn't exist. Hell, my friend has a 3600 and 2060 Super. He matches my performance even though I have an *70 class card. The moral of the story is, the increased price, heat and power consumption of Intel make it impossible for me to recommend. I will be moving to Ryzen at the first opportunity I get simply because I will have a MUCH cooler and quieter system with essentially the same gaming performance and VASTLY better work performance.

3 hours ago, xg32 said:

it depends on what ur gpu and budget is, if you are going with a 2070S or below, go with a 3600 or 10600k, though if some1 goes with a 10600k with a 2070S, i'd suggest a 2080S and a 3600 with the stock cooler lol, same cost, 

If you are going with a 2080S or 2080 ti, go with a 10600k or 10700k, would not recommend the 3700x over the 10600k for gaming. Be aware though that the 3900x has been flashing under 400usd when it goes on sale.

honestly seeing a 3900x at 375usd last week would give me pause when buying any intel cpu, even for gaming, makes me wonder what kinda prices microcenter in-store for the 3900x lol.

thank you bro for this

3 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Unless you have a 2080 Ti at 1080p, gaming is the same on both AMD and Intel. At 1440p the CPU is usually irrelevant and at 1080p, with a 2080 the difference also disappears because you are GPU-limited.

And if you spend the time tuning your memory and timings and subtimings, the difference disappears as a whole. The 3600X can match the 10600K even with an overclock as long as it comes with proper memory so it really boils down to how much you want to tweak. Stock vs stock - Intel is ~5% ahead in gaming at best. Tuned vs tuned - the difference is 2-3%. It just makes no sense, at least for me, to buy an inferior design which runs a LOT hotter, uses double the power and has security issues for a 5% gaming lead while also losing in everything else by upward of 20% at the same price point.

Take this from me - I have an i7 8th gen and I would not recommend it. The difference in real world gaming with an upper mid range card or even high end card doesn't exist. Hell, my friend has a 3600 and 2060 Super. He matches my performance even though I have an *70 class card. The moral of the story is, the increased price, heat and power consumption of Intel make it impossible for me to recommend. I will be moving to Ryzen at the first opportunity I get simply because I will have a MUCH cooler and quieter system with essentially the same gaming performance and VASTLY better work performance.

Damn you changed my mind hheheheh thats what I wanted to hear I guess :P thank you bro

Also I'm running 2060s with i7 3770k but its just bad and bottle-necking in some games and i dont know when that cpu will break :) so ill go with AMD cause i will be waiting for zen3 and that would be better performance than the intel 10th gen by far I Hope

3600 or 3700X the only 10th gen option that has any good value is the 10600K rest is kinda eeeh... B460 + locked chip can be enough for most people and I did get a LGA1200 and AM4 system, best value IMO is AM4 but Intel has more board options often. 😉

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

35 minutes ago, AshSenpai said:

Damn you changed my mind hheheheh thats what I wanted to hear I guess :P thank you bro

Also I'm running 2060s with i7 3770k but its just bad and bottle-necking in some games and i dont know when that cpu will break :) so ill go with AMD cause i will be waiting for zen3 and that would be better performance than the intel 10th gen by far I Hope

I mean, with that card even a 3300X is fine. Also your i7 won't break. CPUs don't break within 15 years usually. Even more actually.

As for 10th gen - it's hard to call it a "generation" even. It's still Skylake, still old and rehashed tech. Zen 3 is almost certain to be much faster even in games as the expected IPC gains are 20% over Zen 2. That would put the Zen 3 CPUs at about 25% higher IPC than 10th gen so, in order to match AMD, Intel would need 5.6-5.8GHz sustained and that's not happening considering the 10900K already pushes 330W when holding just 5GHz.