Product that Turns off my PC when Leak

Can someone please point me to a product that I can put in my computer that will turn off my computer if there's a leak in my water cooling loop? Please and thanks!

I don't think that exists? How would you even detect that in a good way without a million sensors?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

As far as I'm aware there's no mainstream watercooling product like that. You could create your own with something like a Pi, water sensors, and a relay though.

You'd have to program it yourself.

They use Moisture kill switches in HVAC systems all the time.  You could probably rig one into your system. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I would use a pressure switch.  You can get a bunch of them for around $30.  What you can do is wire it so that when the pressure is low (a leak) it will shut off.  There are various ones you can buy that will have all that set.  You just wire it up on a switch to bypass so you can start the loop.  Once the loop is started, flick the switch and it will shut off when a drop in PSI is detected.  VDO makes a bunch of them.  You will have to test your current PSI to select a sensor that is just below your pressure.  

You would wire it up by selected a closed PSI switch and have the main power come from the sensor to you pump with a bypass of board power to the pump for turning the whole system on.  Then when you are up to PSI, deactivate the power bypass and the pump power will be supplied from the sensor.  Should only need a one pole switch as they both will share the common ground in the power supply. 

I am not sure of the PSI of these loops, but ideally you would want one the same exact as the PSI of your system.  10 PSI switch for a 10 PSI system.  That way it will be the most sensitive to any leaks or changes in pressure.  

I’d just build a system that wouldn’t leak. Much easier. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

This is ridiculous, you leak test it before you turn it on. 

If there are no leaks then, then there wont be any leaks later. Use soft tubing and compression fittings and you're good. 

You cant use pressure because the pump will keep the pressure even with a leak.

If you put some kind moisture sensors all over your tubing its going to look ridiculous and cost a fortune.

It would be cheaper to coat your entire motherboard with clear paint to waterproof it than it would be to install some kinda leak system.