Gaming; Rebooted.

Helpful Tech Witch

Last night I found out what happened to my PC that suddenly died. The. POWER. BUTTON!!!!!!! Anyways, here is the first stage in rebuilding my Dell dimention 2400 sleeper.42A559A7-8E31-4375-8CA1-2DA4A92960C8.jpeg.eca35896fb3c0f5da9ff12d58ddd13d4.jpeg

First I striped my current PC. It's a core 2 quad PC. It had all of my drives, and my power supply, and my graphics card. Next I assembled my components and the boot SSD. 38B626C1-E7F5-4907-8370-FA2697EA3078.jpeg.e5e993ffe51a5668d226bc7abb4b53e3.jpegThe board boot loops in any dual channel configuration, but I was given the PC by a friend for free, so I don't care right now. I'll edit in a bit after a bit of work.

Edit: Ifixed the memory problem by noticing that there was thermal paste on the bottom. It now runs in dual channel. In other news, my PC in in the case and works. I don't have zip ties right now, so I'm gonna need some to cable management at all. For now this is what I've got.image.thumb.jpg.eb8bcbb751b38a9e95399dcb2e901bc1.jpgI present to you the sleeper, Grandma.

(If anyone wants the windows XP key for whatever reason, just ask)

image.jpg

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Wait a minute... Only the power button was broke?🤣 How unlucky can someone be

10 minutes ago, baeni said:

Wait a minute... Only the power button was broke?🤣 How unlucky can someone be

ikr

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler