Current PC specs: Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93ghz, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Asus P5G41C m lx motherboard, 250Gb ssd, 500gb HDD\

want to play games : Pubg, Gta v, Cs go etc

Not worth it. Save up for a new (or used) rig.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, VickyB said:

Current PC specs: Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93ghz, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Asus P5G41C m lx motherboard, 250Gb ssd, 500gb HDD\

ive tried this, had to buy parts from ebay because no stores inland still had the needed parts. and with the shipping and toll,  it was equally expensive to upgrade the thing than to just buy new parts avaliable in norway.

also linus made a video on this a while back Where he upgraded a simmilar machine

i swear norwegian toll so freaking expensive

7 minutes ago, VickyB said:

There is nothing you can upgrade to on your current system that would allow you to play those games decently. It's time for a whole new system part from the storage.

2 minutes ago, WillLTT said:

ive tried this, had to buy parts from ebay because no stores inland still had the needed parts. and with the shipping and toll,  it was equally expensive to upgrade the thing than to just buy new parts avaliable in norway.

i swear norwegian toll so freaking expensive

I looking for used Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650  as upgrade over my old cpu.

15 minutes ago, VickyB said:

Keep the ssd and HDD. Maybe the case but its probably not that good. Other than that you need to save up for a new system. Not worth selling either as i dont think you'll get much out of it.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

1 minute ago, VickyB said:

I looking for used Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650  as upgrade over my old cpu.

i mean if you can find a listing thats not so horribly expensive then i dont see why not

1 minute ago, WillLTT said:

i mean if you can find a listing thats not so horribly expensive then i dont see why not

used intel core 2 quad q9650 available at 55$  in my location

If you want to run those games on that pc without a GPU it would be more worth getting a new PC

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

11 minutes ago, VickyB said:

used intel core 2 quad q9650 available at 55$  in my location

thats a little expensive for a core 2 quad q9650, (in american dollar that is)

i can get a AMD Athlon 200GE for the same price at my location, so maybe you can try and lower the price? (in american dollar that is)

if not then its your choice to decide if you think its worth it or not.

personaly i think that you'd be better of saving up for a cheap amd system instead or something like @Ed-petit said:

16 minutes ago, Ed-petit said:

Keep the ssd and HDD. Maybe the case but its probably not that good. Other than that you need to save up for a new system. Not worth selling either as i dont think you'll get much out of it.

3 minutes ago, Kanna said:

If you want to run those games on that pc without a GPU it would be more worth getting a new PC

suggest me new pc specs thanks

Just now, VickyB said:

Budget and country?

6 minutes ago, VickyB said:

what would be your budget in total?

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

thats a little expensive for a core 2 quad q9650,

i can get a AMD Athlon 200GE for the same price at my location, so maybe you can try and lower the price?

if not then its your choice to decide if you think its worth it or not.

personaly i think that you'd be better of saving up for a cheap amd system instead or something like @Ed-petit said:

yea better idea thanks

Just now, Ed-petit said:

what would be your budget in total?

around 1600$

6 minutes ago, VickyB said:

around 1600$

USA?

1 minute ago, Ed-petit said:

USA?

From India

2 minutes ago, VickyB said:

around 1600$

US? Australian?

1 minute ago, VickyB said:

From India

so 1600 rupees?

so 1600 rupees?

1,20,000 Rupees

12 minutes ago, VickyB said:

around 1600$

If thats USD i would wait a couple of months until new releases for better value. 

4 minutes ago, VickyB said:

1,20,000 Rupees

So thats about 1600$ to usd.

So you have 1600$ USD?

So thats about 1600$ to usd.

So you have 1600$ USD?

YES YES!

4 minutes ago, VickyB said:

YES YES!

Sorry for the fuss i just had to make sure.

Ahh then if you want to upgrade now, you here is parts for a budget build at $1017 (usd) (not including shipping & tax & etc)

Also this isnt my pcpartpicker list just got a lot of upvotes (is it that its called?) you could probably remove a bunch of the price if you didnt get the ssd & etc

41 minutes ago, VickyB said:

250Gb ssd, 500gb HDD\

since you already have this