CPU and other weird problems

Hi all, so I have this weird problem now.

Recently I bought second hand FX 6300 to replace my old Phenom II X4 945 but I more less had same problem with it as well.

When playing some game or using a heavy software such as some big Photoshop psds and such, my CPU spikes to 255 degrees temperatures causing it for example in games to loose up to 40 FPS for about 15 seconds even though it is not even at 60% load. Now obviously I know that the read is faulty, that temperature would fry it and at very least shut it down, and I monitored it and it seems to go to that temp when it hits 73 actually. But my problem is that FPS drop in games for 15 seconds, it happens every minute and it makes it unplayable.

What could be causing such behaviour when it is not even on heavy load? Some said it might be faulty motherboard or PSU. Now my PSU did start to behave weird as soon as it's warranty expired 4 months ago, when I power up the PC it makes loud tractor noise until my Windows reaches log in screen, then it immidiately stops. 

Also, my Windows every other time powers up with some different error after doing "diagnosing.." or "analisyng..."  and I just click "continue to windows" and it boots, it has been doing that for months too and I reinstalled Windows 10 3 times since then. 

So ultimately after reading these 3 errors could there be some connection between them? And what device is at fault most likely? I will leave my comfiguration below and am begging for answers.

CPU - FX 6300 non OC

RAM - 2x4 GB DDR3

GPU - R9 270X

MB  - MSI 760GM-P21

PSU - Raidmax RX500-XT

Thanks in advance for answers.

Reapply thermal paste and check the fit of the CPU cooler...I had this issue with my own processor in games where CPU temps spike from 55 to 70 Celsius. Reapplying fixed this issue and cooled temps down.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Seems like your sensor is broken since those readings are out of the ordinary. Possibly try to switch the motherboard as it's very possible it messes up the voltage regulation due to inaccurate readings.