Is there value in giving pagefiles their own entire drive?

Howdy to all.

I'm in the process of moving all my data from multiple older drives onto a new much bigger one. I will end up with several unused 7200 drives and also a 240GB  SATA SSD. Due to faster speeds I wondered if using the old SSD exclusively for a massive page file would be helpful for my system. It would be potentially be setup to use the new SSD just for Windows, a 4tb mechanical drive for storage, and the old SSD as a page file drive.
I currently have all the default page file settings and they work fine, I'd just like to utilise the SSD which will be formatted and unused after the upgrade.

Thanks a lot for reading.

I mean if your writing to the page/swap file/partition constantly then yes, it will still be much slower than ram. If your really writing that much to it however, you have other issues and I would look at upgrading your ram.

If you need an entire SSD for page file, you probably need way more RAM than you have so might as well do the upgrade there :P

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Thanks for responding so quickly, folks.

I'll leave the settings all default if that's the case. I've got 16GB DDR4 at the moment and I have no issues with bottlenecks anywhere, I just thought that it might keep my new drive healthier if I don't allow it to have a page file - let the older one do the riskier high-activity tasks. I really have no tasks on my PC which need impressive numbers.
   It might be a sounder idea to simply keep the old one as a spare. I imagine in the future we'll get solid-state drives with much better longevity. As far as I understand it, SSDs already look after themselves by routing data flow through specific regions of the drive.

Thanks for the advice. : )