Anti-Finger

AngeI

Hello, I have purchased an iPhone 11 and it is currently running iOS 13.5.1.

I am having an issue to which I have not found a solution after searching the web for it... Quite simply; I cannot use drawing tools on the native Notes App. The options do come up followed by the tools... BUT, I select a brush and try to use it and... nothing! The Notes app does however enable the ''undo'' function as though something has been drawn in the note, though NOTHING shows up. I have already restarted the device, tried different notes and folders... nothing works. I know this is not an Apple forum, but.. this section is about software, and quite honestly I trust the knowledge of the people herein more than anywhere else, so... Please help me out if you are able to do so... Thank you in advance. 

6 minutes ago, AngeI said:

Hello, I have purchased an iPhone 11 and it is currently running iOS 13.5.1.

I am having an issue to which I have not found a solution after searching the web for it... Quite simply; I cannot use drawing tools on the native Notes App. The options do come up followed by the tools... BUT, I select a brush and try to use it and... nothing! The Notes app does however enable the ''undo'' function as though something has been drawn in the note, though NOTHING shows up. I have already restarted the device, tried different notes and folders... nothing works. I know this is not an Apple forum, but.. this section is about software, and quite honestly I trust the knowledge of the people herein more than anywhere else, so... Please help me out if you are able to do so... Thank you in advance. 

The only thing I can think of doing would be a factory reset. (Or you may be able to uninstall and reinstall the app, I think, not quite sure though.)

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.

21 minutes ago, birdflyer said:

The only thing I can think of doing would be a factory reset. (Or you may be able to uninstall and reinstall the app, I think, not quite sure though.)

Oh... I see. I will try to do the latter. Thank you very much, I will let you know if it works.

2 minutes ago, AngeI said:

Oh... I see. I will try to do the latter. Thank you very much, I will let you know if it works.

Ok, sounds good! Hope it works. If not,  you can always contact Apple as well.  

R U L E  # 1   A b o u t   M e:   I   u s u a l l y   g i v e   D U M B   a d v i c e   a n d   y o u   s h o u l d   n o t   l i s t e n   t o  m e.