What are the LATEST parts for a compensator PC?

Dumbustafa
Go to solution Solved by Dumbustafa,
1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Dude just wait, we don't know the prices on the current parts.

Also do you really want to spend 2x as much for 5% more performance, you won't notice the difference.

k, sorry. to next year it is then..... thx for the help though. byeeee.

What are the LATEST parts for a compensator PC but instead of amd i want to use intel, because it has a slight edge for gaming.

A video you should watch first before deciding with which CPU brand to go:

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

I guess my wording confused some people and i just assumed the lastest would be the fastest, but yes I do want THE FASETEST parts regardless of price. Also it is mostly for gaming performance but i also plan to make 2 of them 1 for gaming 1 for streaming and also video editing. Also I though the RTX titan was slighly better for gaming?

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do you just want newest, or fastest?

Is this just for games?

gpus are the same, 2080ti still the best, probalby 10900k

I guess my wording confused some people and i just assumed the lastest would be the fastest, but yes I do want THE FASETEST parts regardless of price. Also it is mostly for gaming performance but i also plan to make 2 of them 1 for gaming 1 for streaming and also video editing. Also I though the RTX titan was slighly better for gaming?

1 hour ago, Pascal... said:

A video you should watch first before deciding with which CPU brand to go:

I mainly just plan to use my PC for gaming and from my research it seems like amd is more directed towards 3d rendering, video editing and etc. If i am wrong please correct me

9 minutes ago, Dumbustafa said:

You probably want 2 different systems, the best gaming system isn't the best video editing system.

Do you have any budget? Would 100k be too much? RTX titan is often faster, but you can't get custom boards that oc better, and its 2x the cost of the 2080ti.

Also wait a bit, next gen nvidia is really close, and should be a good amount faster.

What monitor are you playing with? What codec + res of videos are you editing?

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

You probably want 2 different systems, the best gaming system isn't the best video editing system.

Do you have any budget? Would 100k be too much? RTX titan is often faster, but you can't get custom boards that oc better, and its 2x the cost of the 2080ti.

Also wait a bit, next gen nvidia is really close, and should be a good amount faster.

What monitor are you playing with? What codec + res of videos are you editing?

plan to get 3 240hz monitors ether form benq or Asus and thank you for telling me that next gen nvidia is coming soon  planned the build this pc by next year anyways so thank you I know the best gaming Pc isnt the best video editing pc but I mainly want to game and I would Assume a compensator does both gaming and video editing pretty well even though it might lack in one I kust want the top-tier gaming performance and not top-tier video editing my budget is around 50k tops so no NASA-TYPE pc

Just now, Dumbustafa said:

plan to get 3 240hz monitors ether form benq or Asus and thank you for telling me that next gen nvidia is coming soon  planned the build this pc by next year anyways so thank you I know the best gaming Pc isnt the best video editing pc but I mainly want to game and I would Assume a compensator does both gaming and video editing pretty well even though it might lack in one I kust want the top-tier gaming performance and not top-tier video editing my budget is around 50k tops so no NASA-TYPE pc

If your building this next year, ask these questions then, parts will change by then. No point in looking at parts now, when the best is differnt when you want to buy.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

If your building this next year, ask these questions then, parts will change by then. No point in looking at parts now, when the best is differnt when you want to buy.

just to get an idea of the price could you just make a list now? I'm sorry for the inconvenience it's just that I like to Plan everthing out....

2 minutes ago, Dumbustafa said:

just to get an idea of the price could you just make a list now? I'm sorry for the inconvenience it's just that I like to Plan everthing out....

Also do you really want to spend 2x as much for 5% more performance, you won't notice the difference.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

k, sorry. to next year it is then..... thx for the help though. byeeee.