Think I broke my K95 RGB Platinum

_Velocity

So basically, I had a drink next to me on my desk when my at jumped up and knocked it over onto my keyboard. I was sitting away at the time so I didn't notice until about 3 minutes later, and when I did I immediately shut it off. None of the keys were pressed while the liquid was on the board so I don't think it got into the keys. I use the K95 RGB Platinum and the water spilled on the Macro Keys (or the G keys), caps lock and some other keys near the left of the keyboard. After I shut it off, I removed the key caps, used a hair dryer and made sure the board was clean. I also disassembled the board to see if there was any liquid on the main board and as far as I could tell, there was none. I plugged the board back in to find my caps lock wasn't working, all the Macro keys were pink (when all the rest were white) but the strangest thing was the 9 and 0 keys were also pink which was strange as the water didn't get over there. I checked the iCUE software to see and as far as the software knew, all the keys were set to white. I also managed to fix the caps lock key by pressing it down and blowing into it. That seemed to make it work fine. I checked the onboard profiles and the strangest sight met my eye. I have never changed the onboard profiles, so when I saw that profile 1 and 2 were set to this strange Chinese symbol I was confused, and profile 3 was blank. I tried changing between profiles using button on the board but it didn't do anything. Another strange thing was whenever the board was plugged into my PC, some of the corsair fans in my system would change colour, not the whole fan, but just one or two LEDs, then when I unplug the board, they go back to static white after about 15 seconds. I tried clearing the onboard memory but I kept getting the same error. I tried using the settings tab to clear the onboard system but I'd still get the same error. I even tried using the unplug keyboard and hold escape key to reset the board and that didn't work. It never flashed, I would just hold escape, plug it in, my PC would play the USB device plugged in and disconnect noise, I'd let go of escape, it would make the same noises, then I'd re plug it in, it would go static red for some reason and then go white again because I have iCUE instant lighting set to static white. I can't delete or save onboard profiles . I don't think the LEDs have gone bad either because 1. 9 and 0 are affected but weren't in the splash zone and 2. I saw a post somewhere where someone had the exact  same problem as me with the exact same keys, but I don't think he noticed the weird Chinese on board profiles. I eventually gave up and ordered a Huntsmen Elite but if anyone could help, that would be great. All the keys still work, its just the white LED for the macros and 9, 0 keys aren't functioning, and I believe it's software or hardware related and not because of the water damage. I also heard someone with a similar issue had it fixed by a corsair employee giving them an older firmware update for the board, so if someone could do that for me, that would be great. Thanks!image.png.fe5b45ca1289632e1943affcc74acff0.png  

image.png

1. First do what BlueScope819 suggested. Dismantle board and clean with IPA and then dry for 24 hours.

2. post that In the disassembled state check the keys using a multimeter. Put the multimeter in continuity mode and place the probes on the legs of the key on the PCB side and press the key. It should not beep when key is not pressed and beep when key is pressed. Do this for all problematic keys. This will help identify hardware issues.

3. Then do a keyboard reset. Refer to this link for the process.