hey im new and I might get

Full budget and country?

THis is a rough estimate of what it'd ost to build it yourself, not a bad dela but not the best either.

It's alright for it's price but if you wish to add a GPU or upgrade in future, the current PSU will probably not be able to handle it since it's only 250W.

As for OS, you should just stick to Windows 10 if you don't plan on programming.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

If you are looking for something that cheap, depending on your country you can pick up an AsRock Deskmini for $150 and slap in a Ryzen CPU ($100) along with memory ($40) and a SSD ($30). In total about $320, in pounds that would be 250 pounds or so, so you have a lot of spare budget.

thank you for the idea im based in wales and the cheaper price tag is a bonus

6 minutes ago, gloop said:

Full budget and country?

THis is a rough estimate of what it'd ost to build it yourself, not a bad dela but not the best either.

full budget is 300 pounds just about and im based in wales

8 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

I wouldn't buy it.

Only has single channel memory and a small wattage PSU, probably dodgy too. For content creation you probably want 6 cores depending on what you do

ok thank you for the input however I dont have a full idea on what i want it for but games like overwatch and some light audio and video editing is my best guest as of right now