Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sushibagel

Chromium Edge

Posted · Original PosterOP

Got sent this WSJ article the other day at work (Sorry for the paywall content....) https://www.wsj.com/articles/quit-chrome-safari-and-edge-are-just-better-browsers-for-you-and-your-computer-11594558801?mod=djemptech_t

but found it a bit interesting and was wondering what others more in the know might be thinking.

I'm currently using Firefox but this article peaked my interest enough to consider making the switch. Have any of you switched? What are your thoughts?

No. That's pretty much the end of my thoughts.

Actually, one more thing: there are times, like when Microsoft boots straight into Edge and won't let me go anywhere until I set it up, that I am really happy Task Manager is still a thing.

The Sh!tCentre: Ryzen 5 1600 - Gigabyte B450M Aorus - GTX 1070 FE - 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4-2400 - Western Digital 1TB SN750 M.2 NVMe - SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD - Inland Pro 1TB SSD - Corsair CX550M (gray-label) - Vintage 2007 Lenovo ThinkCentre J200 case, complete with Celeron and Vista Basic stickers, and the Olympic logo to commemorate Lenovo's sponsorship of the 2008 Beijing games. Looks rad-iciulous.

Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

No. That's pretty much the end of my thoughts.

Actually, one more thing: there are times, like when Microsoft boots straight into Edge and won't let me go anywhere until I set it up, that I am really happy Task Manager is still a thing.

Haha, I can definitely relate to that and I feel like I've resisted trying it out for so long simply because of my disdain for how hard Microsoft tries to shove it in our faces (a-la adding a shortcut in my toolbar with the latest update)