Bug or feature?

Jae Tee

Browser, version and OS: Chrome

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Page reload

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details: If this isn't a feature, then maybe it should be? If the OP post's under his own post then perhaps it shouldn't show up as a post at all on the side bar, assuming its directly after the first post.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? 

Annotation 2020-07-13 140556lttbug.png

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

8 minutes ago, Jae Tee said:

Browser, version and OS: Chrome

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened? Page reload

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

Any other relevant details: If this isn't a feature, then maybe it should be? If the OP post's under his own post then perhaps it shouldn't show up as a post at all on the side bar, assuming its directly after the first post.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? 

Annotation 2020-07-13 140556lttbug.png

Since it now says 3 replies, and 2 of them are his, I'm gonna guess that you purely got the timing right for it not to show you the updated posts.

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

2 minutes ago, BrinkGG said:

Since it now says 3 replies, and 2 of them are his, I'm gonna guess that you purely got the timing right for it not to show you the updated posts.

Technically only 2 are reply's. But yes I assumed as much. which leads me to...

13 minutes ago, Jae Tee said:

If this isn't a feature, then maybe it should be? If the OP post's under his own post then perhaps it shouldn't show up as a post at all on the side bar, assuming its directly after the first post.

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

The sidebar block gets cached for a few seconds, which is why it's slightly out of date there, but that count is just the number of replies to the topic. Changing the way that number is calculated isn't feasible, because it's pretty baked into the forum software and is used in several places other than the recent topics feed.

HTTP/2 203