Chrome (Youtube) - Linear Volume

I really dislike how Youtube's volume is so difficult to get right at low volumes, and I with the volume slider was 2 times larger.

I had an Extension with Linear Volume but it disappeared somehow.

Anyone know which Extensions have Linear youtube volume? Can't seem to find it on the site.

Logi MX KEYS - high quality low profile membrane keyboard  - perfect for gaming imo 🙂

Just now, JayEee said:

I really dislike how Youtube's volume is so difficult to get right at low volumes, and I with the volume slider was 2 times larger.

I had an Extension with Linear Volume but it disappeared somehow.

Anyone know which Extensions have Linear youtube volume? Can't seem to find it on the site.

If this is to do with the varying production values/skills of the channel owners, that P***es me off, too.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Umm not really, but yeah I can see how that would make a difference.
I've send google (YT) my feedback, hope they change it :) Its super small.

Logi MX KEYS - high quality low profile membrane keyboard  - perfect for gaming imo 🙂

Your Sig @Eighjan, I feel your pain. I work in IT and so many ppl rebuild the whole laptop and then find that something is wrong.
Best tip: Never screw in everything until you know it works, doesnt matter what device it is.