Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terkobitel2

What graphics card should I get?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello all this is my first original post on any sub. I am currently an owner of a PS4 and Nintendo switch owner and have been waiting for awhile to get into the PC gaming world. I was waiting for card prices to come down to reasonable and it seems my definition of reasonable won't be met. Seems like Nvidia needs some competition but I won't get into that. I'm looking to play mostly RPGs and shooters on this console as those are my two favorite genres of games. I want to play at 1440p and be at 60 fps min. I think I will be using a 60 Hz monitor as I really am not competitive and don't need crazy high FPS. I do however want to be on Max settings maintaining 60 fps. What do you guys think is the best graphics card for me. Used or new is fine for me but I can't seem to find the cheaper used cards online that people like science studio talk about in their YouTube videos all the time. I know you guys probably get posts like this all the time but I would love some feedback. Not having a GPU is what's holding me back from stepping into the PC gaming realm.https://9apps.ooo/

Budget?

What are you pairing it with? 

And possibly the PSU?

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

Cheapest you're going to go for those reqs is a 5600XT for $280 or a 2060 for $300-$350. The reason to jump to the 2060 would be mostly for ray tracing support, which is honestly not all that impressive at this range, and GPU encoding, of you plan on doing any streaming. Otherwise, the 5600XT is just about the best value out there.