Random game freezes/stutters in Valorant

Hello All, 

First time poster! Really need some help on this one. While playing Valorant my game sometimes freezes for about 10 seconds and then resumes back normally as if nothing happened! With discord running in the background, other members of my discord cannot hear me during this stutter period, but I can still hear them perfectly fine. This happens very infrequently, but, Valorant being Valorant, anytime it happens is always unwelcome. I've checked Temps during this time, all are fine, there's no OC dialed in on my system, and all hardware usage is nominal. Ive rolled back my NVIDIA drivers to a release from March, changed the installation location from my OS drive (default, to check if windows was doing something fishy to the drive) to another SSD all to no avail. During this stutter time, my PC is otherwise 100% functional and the fans do ramp down, and then back up as the game unfreezes. Ive tried to give as much info as I have, and I could really use any advice! 
Specs - 

i7 9700k @stock

Noctua NH-d15

RTX 2080
32GB (4x8gb) 3200 Corsair Vengeance RAM 

500GB NVME Samsung 970 Evo Plus (C:)

1TB NVME Samsung 970 Evo Plus

1TB NVME Samsung 970 Evo

MSI MEG Z390 ACE. 

EVGA g3 550W PSU 

Forgot to mention - I can still see the last rendered frame before the stutter (no black screen).