Search for Defrag-Tool

Hi, I am searching for a defrag tool. Currently I use Defraggler but I want to have more control over the Defrag. (Windows Server 2016 Datacenter, ReFS Volumes)

Problem:
  After Defrag i have free space defragmentation and after free space defrag (without allow fragmentation) i am still left with ~10GB of fragmented data (2-3 Fragments each File).

Is there a Defrag tool what is capible of filling a drive without leaving empty sectors or fragment my data?
Thanks for your help :)

Certain files can't be defragged while they're in use; usually system swap/page files and other items that pertain to the file system itself.

The only true way to defrag a volume is offline. Meaning, the drive you want to defrag would have to be mounted as a secondary to another computer so as to not have any OS level locks on the volume you wish to defrag.

6 hours ago, StDragon said:

Certain files can't be defragged while they're in use; usually system swap/page files and other items that pertain to the file system itself.

The drive is only used for Media-Data so no locked or actively used files. OS runs on SSD.

All defrag programs should do that. In my case Defraggler works like you want.

But you can try any defrag programs - just download and try. They are basically the same (slow and with limited control). I was looking for defrag tool that can utilize more ram to minimize head movement (and speed up process), but without luck. Also I am looking for defrag tool that is more smart and keep all files in folder together - also without luck.