Controllers with Nice Buttons

I've been playing Persona 4 Golden on PC, everything was good until I started noticing how bad the membrane buttons are in the Xbox One controller. Does anyone know of any other controller with some quality buttons?

The Xbox One controller just feels so odd to me, It feels like there's a mushy snap whenever you press the X,Y,A, B buttons. It just caves in after a certain point and it would stay there until you release most of the pressure. Comparing it to other controllers, like the PS Vita or Wii U buttons is like night and day. The PS Vita buttons feels like mouse clicks, and the Wii U buttons doesn't have that mushy snap while the Xbox controller is like a bad membrane keyboard. I'm pretty sure the Xbox 360 buttons wasn't like this.

Please help me find a good controller for PC, preferably nothing too expensive since I won't use it that much.

Here's a video of it:

2 minutes ago, Skielum said:

I've been playing Persona 4 Golden on PC, everything was good until I started noticing how bad the membrane buttons are in the Xbox One controller. Does anyone know of any other controller with some quality buttons?

The Xbox One controller just feels so odd to me, It feels like there's a mushy snap whenever you press the X,Y,A, B buttons. It just caves in after a certain point and it would stay there until you release most of the pressure. Comparing it to other controllers, like the PS Vita or Wii U buttons is like night and day. The PS Vita buttons feels like mouse clicks, and the Wii U buttons doesn't have that mushy snap while the Xbox controller is like a bad membrane keyboard. I'm pretty sure the Xbox 360 buttons wasn't like this.

Please help me find a good controller for PC, preferably nothing too expensive since I won't use it that much.

My Xbox One controller isn't like this in my case do you have the original one or the s one or elite?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 minute ago, Skielum said:

I have the original.

Maybe that is something how old is it? 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I'd say I bought it about 5 months ago? I never really used the button that much since I mainly used it for driving games.

That's one chunky boy. How do you find the buttons?