Lifespan of razer blade 15 advanced 2020

AHey

I'm planning on buying a razer blade 15 advanced 2020. I am from India and unfortunately I heard there is no customer support here or warranty. I wanna know how long would the product last. Can it last atleast 5 years without having me contact support and i also wanna know about the warranty and customer support.

Thanks

Razer laptops can barely last 2 years, 5 is NOT possible.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:33 AM, Richoket said:

AHey

I'm planning on buying a razer blade 15 advanced 2020. I am from India and unfortunately I heard there is no customer support here or warranty. I wanna know how long would the product last. Can it last atleast 5 years without having me contact support and i also wanna know about the warranty and customer support.

Thanks

Razer is not known for their quality at least not any more. As far as I know most companies only honor the warranty in the country to product was purchased. So if you purchase one in the US, then the warranty only works in the US. If they don't sell products in India then they won't have a support line for India, you probably could call the US's support line, but Im not sure how much that might cost. Though Id imagine you could contact them via email, as long as it's in a supported language. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Richoket said:

AHey

Thanks

if you haven't bought it.. dont buy it.. i regret it bro

On 7/12/2020 at 9:33 AM, Richoket said:

AHey

Thanks

At the very least, best case scenario, is that the battery will need to be changed since after five years (likely beforehand), it'll lose its ability to hold a charge for any decent length of time. Apart from that, Razer has a history of bad quality according to most however in my experience, they've been rather good. No issues with any of my Razer owned products and I have the Base version of the laptop you're considering. I'd recommend, if you get this laptop or any one really, protect with some kind of insurance/protection plan with a third party...don't go through Razer.