If you could make any app, what would it be? What’s a good app ideas to make a good 3k per month?

WolfLoverPro

My goal salary would be 3k minimum per month. 

What app ideas would make that money if I created an app? I looked and it says preferably service monthly charge apps are best

if i had an idea for an app that could make that much, i certainly wouldn't just give the idea away for free

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

What app ideas would make that money if I created an app? I looked and it says preferably service monthly charge apps are best

Are you... seriously asking "I want to make money off your ideas for free"

Do you not have a team to build this app, or are you the idea-man and going to hire gig people on the internet. Because that is not how any of this works.

I'll direct you in three directions here:

a) Make a webcomic

b) Make a youtube channel

c) Make a continuously updated game (not a IAP game)

To make 3000$/mo from either of those, you need to have a Patreon. Forget ad revenue, it's been in the toilet for 2 years and anyone still making money from ads, has likely updates their content daily. You need to actually be super-consistent, because people don't want to pay for filler updates.

If that's not what you want to do, and you somehow think you can create an App that people will want to pay for, I have a bridge to sell you. You didn't offer to pay anyone for their ideas, so that just sets off the "scam alert" flags right away.

To make $3000/mo in ad revenue, you need around 10 million impressions a month, be that a comic or a video. So that will require work. A game on the other hand may only require 1000 people paying 3$/mo or 150 people paying $20/mo. It just depends if it's worth it. The only games I've seen on Patreon make this kind of money are ... let's just say they're kinda deep into edge cases.

16 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

You're on the right track, as most apps that make recurring income these days have some form of subscription to them. I'm available for general IT Consulting, User Experience planning, and/or UI Layout & Design for around a minimum of $60 CAD per hour. Let us know what your budget is to get started.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)