Looking for a software I have used before

Hey yall. I forgot the name of this software that I used before, it works really well for the following problem:

When I play games in full screen and click on another monitor the game minimizes. There was this great software that fixed this but I havent had it installed in years and I forgot what it is.

Hints, it's a windows modifier -type software. I can't remember what it's called but it has long lists of settings that can be changed. Thanks for the help!

1 minute ago, backen6971 said:

Hey yall. I forgot the name of this software that I used before, it works really well for the following problem:

When I play games in full screen and click on another monitor the game minimizes. There was this great software that fixed this but I havent had it installed in years and I forgot what it is.

Hints, it's a windows modifier -type software. I can't remember what it's called but it has long lists of settings that can be changed. Thanks for the help!

Might be a "windower" type software. eg https://sourceforge.net/projects/dxwnd/files/