graphics card for low setting esports titles

nyereyn

graphics card for low res csgo and league

We need a budget, country, and what resolution/framerate you're going after. Also if you could give us your other specs that would be helpful.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

5 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

graphics card for low res csgo and league

What is you cpu?

What is you psu?

How much are you willing to spend?

Where are you from?

I would recommend a 1650 super or a 1660 super if you have a decent psu and a decent cpu

Also a 570 can be good for you.

But we need to know your specs and budget to give you the best solution

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

10 minutes ago, HardStroke said:

What is you cpu?

What is you psu?

How much are you willing to spend?

Where are you from?

I would recommend a 1650 super or a 1660 super if you have a decent psu and a decent cpu

Also a 570 can be good for you.

But we need to know your specs and budget to give you the best solution

15 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

budget

13 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

We need a budget, country, and what resolution/framerate you're going after. Also if you could give us your other specs that would be helpful.

Roughly 154~174 dollars, I'm from the Philippines, sub par 100w tdp graphics card, and I'm aiming for 120 or past 120fps on csgo and anything in league 

8 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

Roughly 154~174 dollars, I'm from the Philippines, sub par 100w tdp graphics card, and I'm aiming for 120 or past 120fps on csgo and anything in league 

rx570, rx580, rx5500xt, gtx 1650 super, gtx 1660 or gtx 1660super(if you find it for cheap).

these options are the best value cards you can find for your budget :)

😕

11 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

Roughly 154~174 dollars

Look for a used 1070 or a new 580/ 1660. 

What are your specs ( currently)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

18 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

like i said, go for a 1650 super or a 1660 super

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

20 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Look for a used 1070 or a new 580/ 1660. 

What are your specs ( currently)

I don't trust used and wanna settle for new
and I'm currently running a i3 7100 8gb ram and 240 w psu and I'm ok with bottlenecks since I want to use the gpu when I'm gonna build my next pc

Just now, nyereyn said:

and 240 w psu

oem  or prebuilt? 

because oem psus are actually decent. well if you can't replace it. the best thing is the 1650.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

I don't trust used and wanna settle for new
and I'm currently running a i3 7100 8gb ram and 240 w psu and I'm ok with bottlenecks since I want to use the gpu when I'm gonna build my next pc

i suggest you wait for the 3000 series or get a strong gpu like a 2060 super or 2070 for a good deal and set it aside until you can buy the rest of the pc.

its not worth it to build a new gaming pc in 2020 with a gtx 1650 especially when a new line is right around the corner.

what pc do you plan on building?

high end? budget?

if you go with budget you rather go with a 1660 super.

if you go for high end wait for the now 3000 series line.

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

oem  or prebuilt? 

because oem psus are actually decent. well if you can't replace it. the best thing is the 1650.

oem, I can replace it but I want to "test it" first with a 100 w graphics card even though knowing that it could break something 

Just now, nyereyn said:

, I can replace it

what oem is it? some do not use atx standard psu's 

Just now, nyereyn said:

"test it

the best gpu that you can get is a 1650 for it.

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, nyereyn said:

oem, I can replace it but I want to "test it" first with a 100 w graphics card even though knowing that it could break something 

1 minute ago, HardStroke said:

i suggest you wait for the 3000 series or get a strong gpu like a 2060 super or 2070 for a good deal and set it aside until you can buy the rest of the pc.

^^^^

a 1650 is not wirth the money on your current pc if you plan on getting a new one soon

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

what oem is it? some do not use atx standard psu's 

it's from dell it's one of those tfx size psu 

6 minutes ago, nyereyn said:

tfx size psu

either switch to a whole build or stay on this one.

but i would not trust a 240w with anything over a 1650.

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

either switch to a whole build or stay on this one.

but i would not trust a 240w with anything over a 1650.

could I use a atx power supply and use it outside the case?

Just now, nyereyn said:

could I use a atx power supply and use it outside the case?

for only the gpu? yes.

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

for only the gpu? yes.

then I will just do that, thanks! and if there's an adapter for the proprietary things then for the whole pc

1 minute ago, nyereyn said:

and if there's an adapter for the proprietary things then for the whole pc

it could be propitiatory and it could be not 

you can look up the oem model and check. 

Build Log: