Is UPS Seasonic S12iii 500W 80+ compatible with Line Interactive UPS?

PCForStreaming

Hello I'm having a question about UPS compatibility with my PSU Seasonic S12iii 80+. I heard that power supply with 80+ certificate have active PFC, and I assume this PSU has (correct me if I'm wrong) and having this active PFC I heard that people say it might not be compatible with line interactive UPS, or  a UPS that doesn't give true sine wave. If anyone is having this power supply and have a UPS, maybe line interactive UPS. Please do let me know about your experience. Because online UPS or true sine wave UPS seems very expensive.

I am new to this, I just read about the whole building PC things about two weeks ago. So I will give out my specs to see if it helps. This is my spec that I calculated to know how much VA of UPS that I need and it says 650VA (check out my specs and the calculation on the link below).

https://outervision.com/b/usxM5Y

My mobo is Asrock b450 pro4

I forgot to calculate the budget for UPS and my budget is basically on the limit, I really would prefer to get something that I need for now and save unnecessary spending. And from the price I really feel this already a lot and I can afford UPS that have 650VA or 700VA or 1200VA all are line interactive but I really prefer to avoid 700VA and 1200VA if it's not necessary.

So well guys please do let me know your opinions and advices. I really appreciate all of them ^^ 

Please don't repost. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Please don't repost. 

Ah sorry I post in the wrong category before.