RGB cable recommendations

Amer

I want a 24 PIN and an 8 PIN. I don’t really know anything about them but they seem cool

Cheese

1 hour ago, Amer said:

I want a 24 PIN and an 8 PIN. I don’t really know anything about them but they seem cool

You want them for what to do what for what?

5 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

You want them for what to do what for what?

He obviously wants his PC fried out ;)

Those cables could heat up and damage the PC...not worth it...

It's like you want rgb lights on a car when you drive it at night..and risk accident.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

9 hours ago, Amer said:

pure waste of money. If you want them, lian li makes some ridiculously pricey ones, and raijintek makes some knock-off ones that'll probably ruin everything. but hey, rgb glowey-glowey!

It is but human, to err, to buy a PSU, akin to dirt,

but fret not, young Padawan, for we will tell you, 

what will become, of that, which you have earned

Ooohhh... You want those light pipes that clip ONTO the 24-pin and 8-pin.

I guess you saw a picture of them and assumed that it was the cable that lit up?  No.  It's a bunch of plastic tubes that clips onto your cables and lights up.

Like @BillNyeThecommieSpy said, there's Lian Li:  http://www.lian-li.com/strimer-2-24pin/

$60 just for the 24-pin:  https://www.newegg.com/p/1W7-00BS-00005?Item=9SIAFSTAYR7845

yep, as I've stated previously, raijintek makes some too (about 30 bucks for this), but I have no clue about their availability outside of where I live, and of their general quality. As the guru stated above, it's actually just clear tubes with shiny lights that sort of go on top of the actual power connectors. I'd strongly advise you to look at other things in your build that you can improve before dropping 30-60 dollars on what essentially are clear plastic tubes that light up

image.png.2c5480af3dfea4673d5747288e19e659.png 

It is but human, to err, to buy a PSU, akin to dirt,

but fret not, young Padawan, for we will tell you, 

what will become, of that, which you have earned