Bios messed up! (ANGRY)

Just got a new 3600 and updated my bios and everything. I had the 1700x and my ram clocked to 3200mhz with no problems, now if i try that with the 3600 the computer totally locks up after I try to leave bios and won’t come back on for 5 minutes , extremely frustrating. I’ve also tried just entering bios and leaving while changing 0 settings and it still locks up, why is my pc locking up after leaving bios even after changing none of the settings, and I’ve also tried optimized defaults to no avail 

2 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Interesting, it seems like it's a problem with the new BIOS. You can try a later revision that still supports 3rd gen.

I just downloaded to this bios as it’s the most current version , also my gpu ramps to 100% when ever I power on or off the system which is extremely annoying and that didn’t happen before 

6 minutes ago, Earnist_ said:

Just got a new 3600 and updated my bios and everything. I had the 1700x and my ram clocked to 3200mhz with no problems, now if i try that with the 3600 the computer totally locks up after I try to leave bios and won’t come back on for 5 minutes , extremely frustrating. I’ve also tried just entering bios and leaving while changing 0 settings and it still locks up, why is my pc locking up after leaving bios even after changing none of the settings, and I’ve also tried optimized defaults to no avail 

Unplug the power, take out the battery on the motherboard, and hold the PC power button down for 10 seconds. Then put the battery back in and replug the power. You'll need to give it a bit longer on power up before POST, but go into BIOS and load defaults, then set the clock, and try a boot.

2 minutes ago, TehDwonz said:

Unplug the power, take out the battery on the motherboard, and hold the PC power button down for 10 seconds. Then put the battery back in and replug the power. You'll need to give it a bit longer on power up before POST, but go into BIOS and load defaults, then set the clock, and try a boot.

Unfortunately I can’t reach the battery on my board unless I disassemble the entire thing , I have it built into the cooler master h100 but I can reach the jumpers

Just now, Earnist_ said:

Unfortunately I can’t reach the battery on my board unless I disassemble the entire thing , I have it built into the cooler master h100 but I can reach the jumpers

Jumpers might be ok, but some things are not reset by the clear CMOS jumper. Specifically, things related to the RAM, and PCIe configurations.

1 minute ago, TehDwonz said:

Jumpers might be ok, but some things are not reset by the clear CMOS jumper. Specifically, things related to the RAM, and PCIe configurations.

Crap , I just don’t understand why my gpu would be at 100% fan speed when powering on or off the system, it never did that before 

Just now, Earnist_ said:

Crap , I just don’t understand why my gpu would be at 100% fan speed when powering on or off the system, it never did that before 

Mine has always done that until after POST finishes. It's only a problem if it stays at 100% once you get into BIOS or the OS.

1 hour ago, TehDwonz said:

Mine has always done that until after POST finishes. It's only a problem if it stays at 100% once you get into BIOS or the OS.

Yeah I'm on a x370 board and everytime I turn on all fans spin to 100%...Earnist_ what motherboard is it? 

AMD 5800x | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi | 980 PRO & 970 EVO  | Trident Z Royal 32GB DDR3600  | Nvidia 4080 FE  | Corsair H100i Pro | Lian-Li 011 XL ROG | Corsair RM850x |