New PC Gamer, only getting 7 FPS on 3dMark with Brand New PC.

I just got a brand new PC with these specs:

Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Super

32GB Adata XPG Spectrix DDR4

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-A

Intel i9-10900k

Intel 1TB 660p SSD

1440p Samsung Monitor

I ran 3dMark and got these results:

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/12940808

My graphics score is super low, but my CPU score is great. I'm getting less than 10 FPS no matter what games I play. I'm running the newest version of Windows 10 and have uninstalled and reinstalled it. All my drivers are up to date. My monitor is plugged directly into the graphics card via DP. I've lowered the graphics quality within games to favor performance and it doesn't help. I've turned V-Sync off, but doesn't change anything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my display adapters, didn't work.

I was using the same monitor and peripherals with my previous setup and got pretty good results. I have no idea what's going on. I've only been a PC gamer for a few months now and am completely lost. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Looking at the 3d mark page it looks like your integrated graphics might be being used instead of the gpu.

8 hours ago, GravityHurts said:

Did you buy the gpu from a legit source?

Yes, IBUYPOWER built the PC for me.

8 hours ago, GravityHurts said:

Looking at the 3d mark page it looks like your integrated graphics might be being used instead of the gpu.

That's what my friend was suggesting. I don't know how to fix that.

8 hours ago, NZgamer said:

Is this the drivers?

In Device Manager under Display Adapters it mentions the RTX 2080 and the Intel UHD Graphics 630. I uninstalled and reinstalled them and then updated them.

6 minutes ago, SaintSherwood said:

That's what my friend was suggesting. I don't know how to fix that.

Normally you would see that behaviour if your monitor is connected to your motherboard instead of the graphics card.

Have a look through the BIOS to see if there are any settings related to graphics. If you have the option to disable the iGPU in your bios do that.

Install nvidia geforce experience or download and install the latest drivers for your card from the nvidia website.

7 minutes ago, GravityHurts said:

Install nvidia geforce experience or download and install the latest drivers for your card from the nvidia website.

All my drivers are up to date.

Check the nvidia control panel by right clicking on your desktop. There might be a setting in there

Either disable the iGPU in your bios if you have the option, or set PCI/PEG graphics to the primary.

5800X3D -30 CO | 7900 XT | 2x32Gb Vengeance @ 3600 | MSI X470 | Sabrent Rocket 512 | 2x1Tb Vulcan T-Force | Seasonic Focus GX-750 Gold

Dell S3220DGF - curved 32" 1440p 165Hz