Factory reset new laptop?

So i did some researching and apparently you should get a program called something decrapifier and get rid of some bloatware which came install but can't i just do a factory reset of the new laptop or is there something i need to do for a brand new laptop i am planning to get the Asus Zephyrus G14

Can't i just do a factory reset I'm not that knowledgeable of computer

1 minute ago, Meczox_YT said:

So i did some researching and apparently you should get a program called something decrapifier and get rid of some bloatware which came install but can't i just do a factory reset of the new laptop or is there something i need to do for a brand new laptop i am planning to get the Asus Zephyrus G14

Just reinstall Windows 10. You don't need a tool of any kind to clean your PC. Those tools are more likely to install extra bloat than what comes preinstalled on the machines themselves. W10 finds the drivers you need anyways, at least basic-level ones so you can reinstall the rest at your leisure. 

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

20 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

Asus Zephyrus G14

17 minutes ago, Meczox_YT said:

I'm not that knowledgeable of computer

You can do a factory reset but that just restores it to the point of when you will boot it up for the first time, 

but i recommend just uninstalling any bloat ware from control panel rather than mess around with it if you aren't sure of what you are doing 

Also if you do a fresh install of windows you could lose drivers especially for some features like the led display on the cover so make sure those drivers are available before hand if you attempt that 

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy