Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny-Boi

Price history

Posted · Original PosterOP

Does anyone know the price history of the nvidia rtx 20 series (just the original ones, not the supers)

also, am i asking to many questions on the forum, should i take some of it to reddit to give y'all a break

@Johnny-Boi or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814  

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above 😉

4 minutes ago, Johnny-Boi said:

Does anyone know the price history of the nvidia rtx 20 series (just the original ones, not the supers)

just check Pcpartpicker for price history in whatever region or card you want to look at. 

that or any other price comparitor sites. they usually track price history quite far back. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny-Boi said:

Look at pcpp. Though prices now are a little high because of the pandemic. Wait for ampere and big Navi and do not replace your 1660 super just yet. 

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

The price for the FE cards on Nvidia's website should be MSRP, possibly even less if they have a sale going on. If you are looking for the MSRP of a specific third party card try checking the manufacturer website or as @GoldenLag suggested a price checking site like pcpartpicker.

Main Desktop: CPU - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX 2080ti OC RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200mhz | AIO - H100i Pro RGB | PSU - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Fractal Design Meshify C White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME SSD / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Seagate 2TB Firecuda Hybrid Drive |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10+ - Ceramic White 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.