Price history

Johnny-Boi

Does anyone know the price history of the nvidia rtx 20 series (just the original ones, not the supers)

also, am i asking to many questions on the forum, should i take some of it to reddit to give y'all a break

@Johnny-Boi or DM me on discord

@King of Reeeeee Land#9814  

PC is a work in progress, open to any tips and suggestions with ways listed above 😉

4 minutes ago, Johnny-Boi said:

Does anyone know the price history of the nvidia rtx 20 series (just the original ones, not the supers)

just check Pcpartpicker for price history in whatever region or card you want to look at. 

that or any other price comparitor sites. they usually track price history quite far back. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny-Boi said:

Look at pcpp. Though prices now are a little high because of the pandemic. Wait for ampere and big Navi and do not replace your 1660 super just yet. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

The price for the FE cards on Nvidia's website should be MSRP, possibly even less if they have a sale going on. If you are looking for the MSRP of a specific third party card try checking the manufacturer website or as @GoldenLag suggested a price checking site like pcpartpicker.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |