my build for first tme,possible issues,share thoughts,suggestions

frozensun

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc

So here are all the components I got,and I chose them carefully.

I'm such a fan of RGB so I hope it will be a nice rig..

For possible problems and issues I'll post here and I'll need your help.

Ofc first problem would be to match 3600MHz and 3200MHz modules to work together...

Please don't write you could buy this and that bla bla don't care,share your opinions,thoughts about components etc...

I got a lot of discount on many components and don't need warranty for it because I trust in quality.

Believe it or not only motherboard is here under warranty :D 

DSC01080.JPG

DSC01085.JPG

DSC01084.JPG

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

why a 1200w psu? did you get a good deal on it? just wondering

my cable is DP v 1.2 but card has 1.4.

Can i hook it to monitor with that cable?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

first I want to test this card.

Performance is really pretty good,gives me double the fps of my 1660 Ti.

But what worries me is this GPU load temp,is is too high?

I'm quite surprised since after all this is triple fan solution temperature shouldn't be this high

But card is dead silent...

IMG_20200710_173347.jpg

Ok,here are some questions that I'd like  to ask you,my friends:

1.What do you think about installing all these components inside open bench to test for first time,before installing them into case?

And test if everything works okay.

2. When I install 3900X do I plug in only 8 pin EPS connector onto motherboard since board has 8 plus 4 pin connectors?

I don't have enough of usb 2.0 internal headers,I need 3 but I have 2 so I decided I'll plug the fan controller from fans onto other and H100i pum header onto second.

Sadly I wanted to monitor voltages,fan speed etc.. on H1200i but I don't have 3rd header on MoBo.

Is there some sort of splitter,or some adapter to increase number of internal usb 2.0 heeaders.

Also the problem is case has 2 usb 3.0 connectors on cables and board has just one,so seems to me I can use only 2 usb 3.0 inputs on View 91 TG RGB.

3. I'm affraid very of AIO coolers,leakage and that stuff,so affraid that it might damage th rest of the components..so I'm thniking to install stock cooler that came with CPU,but then again it won't cool down 3900X as much as H100i.

But I'm so anxious to have AIO cooler inside PC,dunno never had it,and never was fan,bought it because I like rgb stuff.

But then I read that chance of a leak is very low...

4.Contacted Zotac concerning graphics card vertical mount and they don't suggest at all to be installed that way,but such a card with such a beautiful rgb effects that only can be seen when card is installed into vertical bracket,so I don't know what to do?

I'm not even sure if it will fit,yeah the case has 2 vertical expansion slots,but the card takes 2.5.

On 7/10/2020 at 3:40 PM, tank234 said:

why a 1200w psu? did you get a good deal on it? just wondering

yep.got it under discount...

On 7/10/2020 at 3:20 PM, frozensun said:

Please don't write you could buy this and that bla bla don't care,share your opinions,thoughts about components etc

No need to, that was already sone before you bought, and you didnt care bla bla.

So congratulations on your motherboard that you find to be a joke and not worth its money:

I now just really wonder, why not care what we think of components beforehand, but now that youve got them, our opinion is valued? (Not trying to be a jerk, id really like to know what it is you want to hear now?)

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

yep.got it under discount...

Was the deal as great as on the $500 rog board? :) (just wondering, we all measure "deals" differently)

All kidding aside though, the build should look and do great anyway :) looking forward to seeing the end result.

As far as the components, they should look reaaaaaaly good imho, and youve clearly indicated thats an important factor, so it should bring a ton of pleasure (i like rgb myself these days so can relate) and thats ultimately what counts - theres a reason why personal computers are called that, and these days component selection and aestetics are part of that.

when life hands you lemons why not make lemonade: 1.2kw psu, and a ln2 motherboard. Just buy some ln2 and go for it lol :)

5 hours ago, frozensun said:

. I'm affraid very of AIO coolers,leakage and that stuff,so affraid that it might damage th rest of the components..so I'm thniking to install stock cooler that came with CPU,but then again it won't cool down 3900X as much as H100i.

Id recommend against stock cooler, given the rest of the system id say youd want to replace it rather quickly for various reasons and then theres the risk of ripping the cpu out with the cooler (not a rare occurence with this socket type and the stock coolers). So I'd look for a good air cooler or just accept the aio risk. Just my 2 cts.

Ok  guys,I mounted the board to case,installed RAM,PSU and CPU...

What would be my next step and what last?

I removed the top cover and I suppose now is time for AIO installation then connect cables from PSU to motherboard,connect headers from case to mainboard and last step install GPU and SSD/HDD,right?

I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to install H100i,looks kinda tricky and I'm anxious becase first time built.

I followed the manual the only problem I can see for me is to connect pump to socket via those screws...

20200716_143734.jpg

20200716_143757.jpg

20200716_143816.jpg