Corsair H100i Platinum or H115i Platinum

I have decided to look into a AIO just to get some better temps and looks in my PC (I know air cooling like the NH-D15 is better but I mainly want to get it for looks.) I have a 8600k at 4.7GHZ with currently a Hyper 212 with 2 ML120's on it. I am using the Define R6 and was wondering about the Corsair H100i Platinum or the H115i Platinum. What are the temperature differences between the two? If I got the H115i and put it in the top of my Define R6 with the HDD cage on, could I also add a extra ML120 Pro to the front without it interfering with the HDD cage? Would adding another fan to the front even be necessary to keep temps down for the rest of the PC which only has a 1060 strix in it. For me the price difference between the two are $10 USD. Also any recommendations to replacing the stock exhaust fan in the Define R6?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the H100i is the bad one and the H115i is the good one.  Could be wrong.  Check out Gamers Nexus reviews for those.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

6 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

I'm pretty sure the H100i is the bad one and the H115i is the good one.  Could be wrong.  Check out Gamers Nexus reviews for those.

Looking at the graphs he made, the H100i pro preformed much worse than the H100i v2, why is that? Also the H115i preformed much better. Any idea on the question I had about the case? Thanks for the help. 

2 minutes ago, Narfalls said:

Looking at the graphs he made, the H100i pro preformed much worse than the H100i v2, why is that? Also the H115i preformed much better. Any idea on the question I had about the case? Thanks for the help. 

Unfortunately I do not have a R6 to confidently tell you there's no issue 😞

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Just now, Samfisher said:

Unfortunately I do not have a R6 to confidently tell you there's no issue 😞

Oh ok, Thanks for the help :)