Ryzen 3000?

is it better to cap the vcore to 1.35v on ryzen 3000 or let it auto set the vcore?

Maximum safest voltage for zen 2 is 1.325 ( after vdroop and everything else ).

Leave it at auto. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Just let it set it by itself fixed Vcore and clocks on Ryzen isn't a good idea

no im just talking exclusively the vcore cuz ryzen 3000 its known to pull more voltage than normal like i just saw a video of jayztwocents saying that bulldozoid r5 3600 degraded to an extent that it wouldnt even do normal boost clocks

1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Do you know who buildzoid is? He does extreme overclocking. That's not applicable to you, nor anyone else for that matter that is just using it normally and not under liquid nitrogen. Just leave it be. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

i just dont like my cpu in the 70+ c while gaming even with my cooler at 100% fan speed

3 minutes ago, Hendricks3 said:

i just dont like my cpu in the 70+ c while gaming even with my cooler at 100% fan speed

They run warm strictly from transistor density. 

95c is throttle temp. As long as it stays under that, you're fine.

6 minutes ago, Hendricks3 said:

That's perfectly normal.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

18 minutes ago, Hendricks3 said:

no im just talking exclusively the vcore cuz ryzen 3000 its known to pull more voltage than normal like i just saw a video of jayztwocents saying that bulldozoid r5 3600 degraded to an extent that it wouldnt even do normal boost clocks

Buildzoid degraded his through overclocking at a voltage between 1.35 and 1.4v.

Just leave it stock, or if you are overclocking, keep it below 1.325v. 

Whatever the CPU inputs while running stock is considered normal behavior and wont degrade the CPU.