Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swarnava

Is the channel dead or is there still hope?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I have a very small YouTube channel of 126 subs create in 2017 and I uploaded very consistently for first year but in 2018 2019 and 2020 till now I've been very inconsistent (yes I did upload couple of videos here and there) but I really love making videos and I will start uploading new video everyday starting tomorrow is there hope that YouTube will promote and suggest or may be show my video when searched? Is there any hope if not should I start a new channel? Criticism, insights, suggestions and everything are also welcomed

I think youtube will show because for example if you search ncix tech tips youtube still lets you see the videos.

Hope I answered your question and I am not a youtube expert so take my solution as a grain of salt.

Can you link the channel?

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread      imgflip account

pc:

Spoiler

laptop: macbook air 13.3”

Spoiler

RAM: 4GB 1333MHz

CPU: Intel Core i5 2557M

SSD: 128GB

operation badger: main pc

Spoiler

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB

GPU: Radeon RX 470 OC

Cinebench score: 3428

Temps: CPU idle 45C, load 65C. GPU idle 50C, load ~65C*.

(*Playing Minecraft it goes to 50C and haven't stressed it yet, so this is a guesstimate)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

Do it because you love it not for the numbers.

Fun Fact: The Meshify c is the best case to ever exist.

Wārudobītā

Spoiler

B550m TuF plus.

Hyper x rgb 8 gig stick. (MJR or CJR  i still don't know lol).

1650 super.

CX450.

MX500.

NX500.

20 minutes ago, Swarnava said:

I will start uploading new video everyday 

What type of content do you make? Daily content is not always best, quality can be a lot more important than quantity

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, VegetableStu said:

selfpromotion rules ._. (unless OP divulges via status update or DM)

ah I see.

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread      imgflip account

pc:

Spoiler

laptop: macbook air 13.3”

Spoiler

RAM: 4GB 1333MHz

CPU: Intel Core i5 2557M

SSD: 128GB

operation badger: main pc

Spoiler

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB

GPU: Radeon RX 470 OC

Cinebench score: 3428

Temps: CPU idle 45C, load 65C. GPU idle 50C, load ~65C*.

(*Playing Minecraft it goes to 50C and haven't stressed it yet, so this is a guesstimate)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

What type of content do you make? Daily content is not always best, quality can be a lot more important than quantity

I make all kinds of videos but from tomorrow I'll mostly make gaming , irl will be there sometimes

Not to sound harsh, but most of your videos have under 100 views. I don't think it was really at a point where it could die; it's barely started. Just pick up and carry on. 

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

14 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Not to sound harsh, but most of your videos have under 100 views. I don't think it was really at a point where it could die; it's barely started. Just pick up and carry on. 

true i absolutely love your reply. so do you think i can grow if i make good videos?

2 hours ago, Swarnava said:

So I have a very small YouTube channel of 126 subs create in 2017 and I uploaded very consistently for first year but in 2018 2019 and 2020 till now I've been very inconsistent (yes I did upload couple of videos here and there) but I really love making videos and I will start uploading new video everyday starting tomorrow is there hope that YouTube will promote and suggest or may be show my video when searched? Is there any hope if not should I start a new channel? Criticism, insights, suggestions and everything are also welcomed

(And I did post it in off topic but I don't know if its off topic or general discussion I think this is more of a tech discussion and a lot of people would love to know)

In the grand scheme of things, 2017 isn't that old in YouTube terms. For every channel that takes off in a year, there are hundreds that toil in anonymity. Don't give up now. Your channel never grew enough to say that it died. Keep making good content about the things you enjoy, and it'll either work out as a career, remain a hobby or you'll move on. As long as you're enjoying it, you're not going to regret the end result, and killing the channel is totally unwarranted.

My main PC is a Beelink U55, and that will be my computer until such time as I feel like touching components again. Thanks, Gigabyte.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

In the grand scheme of things, 2017 isn't that old in YouTube terms. For every channel that takes off in a year, there are hundreds that toil in anonymity. Don't give up now. Your channel never grew enough to say that it died. Keep making good content about the things you enjoy, and it'll either work out as a career, remain a hobby or you'll move on. As long as you're enjoying it, you're not going to regret the end result, and killing the channel is totally unwarranted.

Thank you sooo so much man. it really means a lot 

45 minutes ago, Swarnava said:

I make all kinds of videos but from tomorrow I'll mostly make gaming , irl will be there sometimes

Definitely focus on improving quality then. Find something to set yourself apart from the other gamers.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k (won) - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Kill Trident Z RGB - Force MP500 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G2 650W - Black and green theme, Razer branwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

Linux Proliant ML150 G6:

Dual Xeon X5560 - 24GB ECC DDR3 - GTX 750 TI - old Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Dark moded Ubuntu (and Win7, cuz why not)

How many watts do I need? Seasonic Focus threadUserbenchmark (Et al.) is trash explained, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Yes. If you channel hasn't grown since, it is likely "dead" because the content you produce is either not something people want to watch or it is so generic (fortnite/minecraft videos, for example) that no one cares.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 / GPU: Radeon HD7970 GHz 3GB(upgrade pending) / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's dead if you have to ask.

Just make videos if you enjoy it. YouTube isn't a career like an office job.

Don’t take any of my posts seriously. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

PC game list: 

*** Three things ***

1. Do not post multiple times. Threads have been merged and left in Off Topic.
  2. No posting any links outside of Status Updates. Rules can be found here (and linked at top and linked in menu on mobile).
  3. To others. No backseat moderation. Rules can be found here (and linked at top and linked in menu on mobile).

Any comments that violate these three rules have been removed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, Swarnava said:

true i absolutely love your reply. so do you think i can grow if i make good videos?

Anything's possible. 

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red