how to go back to the clean state in Windows 10?

Newblesse Obblige

I feel like I messed up the OS as i think i need to reset is like it was before. I also want to know what how much space my current apps without the files in the process

how can i do that?

2 minutes ago, 5GigaaHertz said:

I feel like I messed up the OS as i think i need to reset is like it was before. I also want to know what how much space my current apps without the files in the process

how can i do that?

Not entirely sure what you mean...

Is your Windows Install actually 'broken'?  If so, how?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

5 minutes ago, 5GigaaHertz said:

I also want to know what how much space my current apps without the files in the process

?

4 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

Not entirely sure what you mean...

Is your Windows Install actually 'broken'?  If so, how?

I updated the drivers of my motherboard and it seems it doesnt work. and I want to go back to the cleans state because the drive is from a pre-built lenovo PC

4 minutes ago, 5GigaaHertz said:

I updated the drivers of my motherboard and it seems it doesnt work. and I want to go back to the cleans state because the drive is from a pre-built lenovo PC

If they're the wrong drivers, they won't install...

If you're trying to use a Windows install from another PC in a new machine, it isn't guaranteed to work that simply.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Do not reset Windows every time you install something or change settings. Just rollout driver if you don't like it for some reason.

Windows has built in option "Reset" that you can find in control panel (it has search function), but you should not use it imo. I think Microsoft put that option for people who constantly reinstalling system for no reason.