2. Aim
Main need from PC:

Gaming
Main Games: 
GTA V
Rainbow Six Siege
Overwatch
Rust
(Any new big games really, Not picky for games)
============================================================

3. Monitors
2 Monitors. 1 mainly for the games then the other screen for Discord or looking up things.
===============================================================

4. Peripherals

Any good gaming keyboard and mouse.
Keyboard: As long as it is some like a blue but more quiet. I am currently using a RedDragon K580 VATA and I like its locations of all the keys (Ex: How the enter key is not massive). But like said before more quiet the better.
Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro...Whatever is most like I would do, I got medium sized hands (If that helps with anything) and I would like to have the side button like on the Razer Naga Trinity but it does not matter!
============================================================

5. Why are you upgrading?

I am upgrading cause my current computer (Made when Rust was not demanding as much) is getting worse and worse as time goes by. I am looking to get more into gaming and play with friends without having to think "Imma lag". I almost might wanna start heading back into streaming with friends but that is not the biggest want from this computer right now. 
====================================
6. Other Things

Requirements:
1080p and preferably more than 144hz for the "Main Monitor" and 1080p but whatever hz for 2nd monitor.
Not needing a MASSIVE upgrade within a couple of years (Hopefully)
Case does not need windows. Its going lower and I won't constantly be looking like "Ooooo purrrty lights"
Color Theme: Blue and Black? As long as its a nicer dark color and black, to not being straight matte black.
Sound: Silent the better. Some noise will not be that bad (Like a slight hum)
A lot of space so I can have quite a bit of "BIG" games installed at once. (Ex: ARK, GTA and Rainbow all installed at the same time)

That is really all I need, Just note. I know the LITTLEST amount of things about what specs are good with others. I just know what is what. 
I will take any recommendations. 

(Note: Will not be built for a little. Getting a job soon and plan to save up for this to take some stress off of things.)

i would strongly suggest you to wait till september to build your pc, as newer and better ryzen processors and newer and better nvidia and amd graphics cards are coming.

however, if you absolutely need to build your pc now,

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dZkHyk

NOTES:

1. dont go with my monitor and peripheral selections, i dont know much about them.

2. i have left a 150$ buffer in case the monitors you should actually get are expensive.

3. theres 3 TBs of storage, feel free to add more

😕

2 hours ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

i would strongly suggest you to wait till september to build your pc, as newer and better ryzen processors and newer and better nvidia and amd graphics cards are coming.

NOTES:

1. dont go with my monitor and peripheral selections, i dont know much about them.

2. i have left a 150$ buffer in case the monitors you should actually get are expensive.

Would it really be worth waiting that long? like are game instantly gonna be using those or would it just be worth waiting like you said and see what happens. I have littlest of clue of this stuff so.

13 minutes ago, Schonoblade said:

Would it really be worth waiting that long? like are game instantly gonna be using those or would it just be worth waiting like you said and see what happens. I have littlest of clue of this stuff so.

its an entirely new generation of gpus and cpus. and due to the presently heavy competition, a previously dormant AMD is now giving nvidia and intel, the pricing will be competitive too. more performance, same or less price. of course, games wont instantly start using them, but you will be able to run newer games smoothly than if you were to use the hardware available today. plus,, your experience playing games that are out now willl be much better as well. when youre this near to a new product release, it is kind of illogical to make a purchase now, especially when the competition and new technology is so exciting.

i myself am waiting for the new products to build my new gaming pc. i have mentioned it in my signature

😕

3 hours ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

NOTES:

3900x will bring no benefit to gaming, drop it down to a 3700x. 

Air coolers are quieter than AIOs, if you want silence something like a Dark Rock Pro 4 will be cheaper. 

2700$ budget and you can’t buy 3600MHz CL16 RAM?

970 ego is overpriced, something like the Sx8200 pro is cheaper and will perform similarly. 

Of you want silence, a Define or Dark Base case is the way to go. 

Why did you choose a TXM for 160$ when the RMx is cheaper and better?

You are paying 100+ for a membrane keyboard?

for the price, a g305 and a Ducky or something would be much better. 

On 7/9/2020 at 3:03 AM, gloop said:

3900x will bring no benefit to gaming, drop it down to a 3700x. 

Air coolers are quieter than AIOs, if you want silence something like a Dark Rock Pro 4 will be cheaper. 

2700$ budget and you can’t buy 3600MHz CL16 RAM?

970 ego is overpriced, something like the Sx8200 pro is cheaper and will perform similarly. 

Of you want silence, a Define or Dark Base case is the way to go. 

Why did you choose a TXM for 160$ when the RMx is cheaper and better?

You are paying 100+ for a membrane keyboard?

for the price, a g305 and a Ducky or something would be much better. 

What would you choose for a pc in right now times (Not waiting for fall). And if you could please include the peripherals (A full keyboard hopefully).