Troubleshooting my pc

Hey guys, I today moved my pc from my old case into a new case it's went fine nothing I was worried about, but when I turn my pc on its powers up but doesn't display nothing I have no removed my motherboard and only have cpu, Gpu and PSU connected still no display have any trouble shooting ideas for me?

1 minute ago, Dafyddeilir said:

Hey guys, I today moved my pc from my old case into a new case it's went fine nothing I was worried about, but when I turn my pc on its powers up but doesn't display nothing I have no removed my motherboard and only have cpu, Gpu and PSU connected still no display have any trouble shooting ideas for me?

Make sure the display is plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard rear I/O?

I have tried all display port on my GPU still nothing, 

5 minutes ago, Dafyddeilir said:

only have cpu, Gpu and PSU connected still no display have any trouble shooting ideas for me?

Yeah.

Put the system memory in it. Try again.

Ah sorry, I forgot to say ram is installed aswell, still same result doesn't display nothing but everything seems on and working 

5 minutes ago, Dafyddeilir said:

Ah sorry, I forgot to say ram is installed aswell, still same result doesn't display nothing but everything seems on and working 

Do you have the hdd led plugged in? Is the HD active, blinking light? 

Have you tried clearing cmos?

I tried clearing CMOS, I basically have my motherboards out atm with only plugs needed for cpu and gpu and ram, unfortunately my motherboard doesn't come with on-board audio so can't diagnosed it that way, it's worked fine for years before I moved my case. Could provide picture if it helps 

2 minutes ago, Dafyddeilir said:

I tried clearing CMOS, I basically have my motherboards out atm with only plugs needed for cpu and gpu and ram, unfortunately my motherboard doesn't come with on-board audio so can't diagnosed it that way, it's worked fine for years before I moved my case. Could provide picture if it helps 

Well at the very least a complete list of system specs would be good starters :) include make and models Psu also.

Ok.

Cpu - amd Ryzen 1600x 

Heatsink - coolermaster hyper 212x

GPU - Msi Nivida geforce gtx 1660ti

Motherboard - gigabyte ab350 gaming

PSU - cooler master be quiet 750 

Hope that help 

Also thanks 

4 minutes ago, Dafyddeilir said:

Ok.

Cpu - amd Ryzen 1600x 

Heatsink - coolermaster hyper 212x

GPU - Msi Nivida geforce gtx 1660ti

Motherboard - gigabyte ab350 gaming

PSU - cooler master be quiet 750 

Hope that help 

Also thanks 

Well, I'd start with trying a different power supply. I'd have to see the tier list, but I have no worries to suspect this piece of hardware first. 

But with lack of symptoms, we need to start somewhere I suppose.

Yea I agree, the PSU seems fine it's spins up fine and everything is lit up. The lights on motherboard and fans spinning on my GPU and fan on my heatsink. It may be simple fix but I have feeling I broken my cpu. Ieft my pc for bit aswell to see if it would shut down but stayed on 

Just now, Dafyddeilir said:

Yea I agree, the PSU seems fine it's spins up fine and everything is lit up. The lights on motherboard and fans spinning on my GPU and fan on my heatsink. It may be simple fix but I have feeling I broken my cpu. Ieft my pc for bit aswell to see if it would shut down but stayed on 

Ok. Then here's what you can do. 

On the FP header, there's pins for a speaker. This is where diagnostic can begin. Read the manual on the pin orientation.

If you don't have the little speaker, you can pick one up on Ebay for about 3 dollars. 

If the board gives no beeps RMA it.

I just wanted to be sure the power situation was good first, thus the idea to try a different psu.

Ok I will definitely do that atm I'm in the dark, let's hope its simple fix thanks you anyhow man 

1 minute ago, Dafyddeilir said:

Ok I will definitely do that atm I'm in the dark, let's hope its simple fix thanks you anyhow man 

That's the brakes. It's the same way I diag my rigs too. It's a shitty feeling. Sorry for that. 

Unless it's  something obvious, that's the technique. Good luck and you're  welcome.