AMD System Random No Display Power Button Turns It On But Not Off

So today I went to turn on my PC and got no display output so I double checked my HDMI was seated properly. I use a 65 inch element 4k 60htz tv as a monitor... (I know it's gaming sacrilege) and still nothing. I then went to restart my system and all of a sudden it won't restart or shut off no matter what. (Mind you I just turned it on with my power button) so after waiting a moment I grew impatient and thought if I could just restart it it would solve itself. So I flipped the power supply switch and started it again (with the power button) to no avail. I then changed ports on my TV, HDMI cables all together, tried to plug into my mobo HDMI (although I didn't think that would work because I don't have discrete graphics.) I shut it off using the psu switch, then reseated everything except my cpu. My 8 and 6 pin on the graphics card, the card itself, the 24pin power on the Mobo, the 8 pin CPU power cable, ram and still no luck. I cleared my CMOS and tried booting with one ram stick at a time with no luck and the only other things I know to do is one by one put my hardware in someone else's rig to see if I have some bad hardware but Its a bit of a pain to check my motherboard and CPU. I don't see an LED anywhere and haven't heard s single beep this whole time (not even sure if I have a system speaker) so if someone has any advice or any clue what might be going on I would be so grateful.

MOBO: ASRock B450M PRO4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 w/ Wraith Prism
GPU: XFX Triple Dissipation RX 5700XT 8gb GDDR6
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb 3600mhz ddr4
PSU: Thermaltake 1000w Semi-modular 80+ 
CASE: CoolerMaster Masterbox matx 
SSD: Western Digital Blue 500gb 2.5" ssd 
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB & Green 2.5TB 
WIFI: Intel 6200 600MB/S 

Just to further clarify a couple things, I built this PC a year ago with a RX 580 8gb then a month ago upgraded to this 5700xt. Everything worked great but my old 600w 80+ evga PSU was shutting off under heavy load(it was obviously the psu because the switch on the back had to be flipped to get power again, like a breaker) so I upgraded to a used Thermaltake tr2 1000w 80+ and that solved my issue. And I had been using my PC on and off for the last week until now.

Just a note: just because the power supply shuts off, doesn't mean automatically it is defective. It does this also to protect itself (and other components) when there is something wrong (like a shortage). 600W is quiet enough for your system, 1000W is kind of overpower, but ok, now you have it and since it worked after the switch, at leat for while, I guess it was the right  choice.

If you have the chance to switch the GPU for another one (your mentioned an RX580) , I would try that.

I think the board doesn't have debug LEDs, so nothing to see there. In the old days I would have suggested to connect a speaker to the MB and wait for the error beeps :) But I guess you don't have one lying around...

17 minutes ago, Korben said:

Just a note: just because the power supply shuts off, doesn't mean automatically it is defective. It does this also to protect itself (and other components) when there is something wrong (like a shortage). 600W is quiet enough for your system, 1000W is kind of overpower, but ok, now you have it and since it worked after the switch, at leat for while, I guess it was the right  choice.

If you have the chance to switch the GPU for another one (your mentioned an RX580) , I would try that.

I think the board doesn't have debug LEDs, so nothing to see there. In the old days I would have suggested to connect a speaker to the MB and wait for the error beeps :) But I guess you don't have one lying around...

I don't believe my old psu was ever defective. I do think that it was being overdrawn though, just from my limited knowledge and the way it was acting although I had also used a calculator to determine how much my system should draw and also found it to be well under 600w. But anyways the new psu didn't have that issue and I had run if for a while after the swap so I don't know why the issue would occur now. I don't have a mobo speaker or that Rx 580 anymore. But I could drag one of my friends systems here against their will and try to swap some hardware