The case USB 3.0 plug doesn't work

Hello

I have x570 aorus ultra motherboard and cooler master h500m case, and everything was working fine until yesterday when I disconnected the usb 3.0 header that connects to the case to do some cable management.

Afterwards the case usb 3.0 didn't work ! I went to check for the mb usb 3.0 pins and it all looks good but the cable is not working anymore so whats the problem ?

Note that: I also disconnected these three cables In the photo

20200708_145428.jpg

I don't think those pins got anything to do with the problem.

HDD activity only puts out a signal from the hdd to the LED, nothing will happen if you put it backward.

Did you pull out the header while pc is turned on? If yes, then it might be the problem.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

I won't ask why you did disconnect the power switch...

Could you post a picture of the USB 3.0 connector on your board? With and without the cable plugged in?

34 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

I don't think those pins got anything to do with the problem.

HDD activity only puts out a signal from the hdd to the LED, nothing will happen if you put it backward.

Did you pull out the header while pc is turned on? If yes, then it might be the problem.

Actually the first time I disconnected it the pc was off and also I was grounded and It wasn't working the second time I disconnected it to see if the pins are okay which they are the pc was turned on

But note that It wasn't working from the first time

So what should I do :( :( :(  ?