Budget TKL UK layout mechanical keyboard ideas

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for recommendations on an affordable TKL keyboard. It has to be UK layout, and around £50-£75. I'm going to initially use it for typing but am thinking of doing a new gaming pc build early next year so want it to be good for both typing and gaming. I've never used a mechanical keyboard before but think Red/Brown switches would be my preference as I don't want anything too clacky.

I really don't care about RGB at all - a backlight would be nice but not a deal-breaker. I can also buy a small wristrest easily enough.

I'm going for TKL as I have a small desk, not because I need anything especially portable, and wired is absolutely fine with me. Don't care about the brand name, just want something that'll meet my needs and be reliable. I also don't need it right away, as I'm managing with my ancient Logitech Wave (which feels not great and is very loud!) so if there's something that's currently unavailable due to Covid but should be available later in the year, that'd do nicely...

Thanks in advance!