Monitor reccomendations?

Entropy.

Hey-

I'm looking for a decent 1440p 144hz gaming IPS ect. monitor for under $350. I just honestly dont know where to start since amazon is kind of a mess right now. I'm looking for a monitor under $350 MSRP but if there isn't a decent one on the market ~$450. Otherwise looking for a IPS monitor between 27-35 inches which has a nice look to it- Modern, non-chonk, little to no rgb, premium parts, you get what I mean. G sync is a want but not a need, and HDR 400, 600+ would be awesome. Any help or sharing of knowledge is greatly appreciated, especially any detailing if one actually exists for the price limit I have = )
Ty!

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, Withenex said:

ty for that but I've had a bad track history with these lesser-known manufacturers and their warrenty's/returns. Kind of bummed out because of their prices but I'm afraid I wont go for any of them. Ty again though

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

2 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

ty for that but I've had a bad track history with these lesser-known manufacturers and their warrenty's/returns. Kind of bummed out because of their prices but I'm afraid I wont go for any of them. Ty again though

Nixeus isn't a bad brand. My brother has one of their 240hz monitors and it's serving him pretty well. Just keep an eye out for the panel type since that's probably going to be the differentiating factor between all these displays. Personally i'd reccomend one with a VA panel

19 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Hey-

I'm looking for a decent 1440p 144hz gaming IPS ect. monitor for under $350. I just honestly dont know where to start since amazon is kind of a mess right now. I'm looking for a monitor under $350 MSRP but if there isn't a decent one on the market ~$450. Otherwise looking for a IPS monitor between 27-35 inches which has a nice look to it- Modern, non-chonk, little to no rgb, premium parts, you get what I mean. G sync is a want but not a need, and HDR 400, 600+ would be awesome. Any help or sharing of knowledge is greatly appreciated, especially any detailing if one actually exists for the price limit I have = )
Ty!

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |