Undervolting My Laptop

I have an Asus Scar 2 GL504GS, with a gtx 1070 and an I7 8750H, im constantly having thermal issues so I decided to try undervolting, I am currently using intel extreme tuning utility and I have currently undervolted to -0.090 V on Core Voltage Offset and on Cache Voltage Offset, and it seems that im still having thermal issues after undervolting. Can anyone help me by giving me undervolt settings for my I7 8750H??

First of All 

What are your temps ? And before undervolting clean the laptop and dust it off.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

First of All 

What are your temps ? And before undervolting clean the laptop and dust it off.

Before undervolting I used to get mostly +90 degrees and often at 95 degrees celcius, now after undervolting im still getting 90-94 degrees celcius, and yes I have already cleaned my laptop and gotten rid of all the dust

10 minutes ago, Jedd_ said:

, and yes I have already cleaned my laptop and gotten rid of all the dust

If non of that worked 

Undervolt slightly and then stop when it becomes unstable 

There's no "best undervolt" as every silicon is different in terms of their capabilities.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

If non of that worked 

Undervolt slightly and then stop when it becomes unstable 

There's no "best undervolt" as every silicon is different in terms of their capabilities.

so are you saying that I should continue undervolting more and more until I start to get a BSOD??

8 minutes ago, Jedd_ said:

so are you saying that I should continue undervolting more and more until I start to get a BSOD??

Basically until it starts being unstable 

As I said , no one can actually know an optimal set up because each cpu is different with it's capabilities.

Build Log: 

Undervolting on its own won't reduce your temps, so it's normal.

Laptop CPUs are almost always significantly thermally constrained, so they will boost freq until they get to maximum set temp, then throttle down enough to keep the temp there when they do. 

Undervolt means less heat output but it'll still reach the same temp, just throttle down less.

So just an undervolt typically increases performance a bit but doesn't affect under load temps much. To get it to run cooler you also have to limit performance lower.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2